MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support Application Form 2020/2021 registration process has re-commenced for interested candidates to apply through with www.survivalfund.gov.ng.
Shortly after, MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support Portal 2020 was re-open for candidates to register, many applicants were finding it difficult to access the Survival Fund Portal. However, do not panic as the portal is now accessible.
How to Update your Profile at Survival Fund Portal
- At first Login to your profile on http://survivalfund.gov.ng and complete your application.
- The portal will be closed by 5pm on Friday 4th December 2020.
Note the following Company Registration details are required for the application are
- RC No. of the business
- Year of Registration
- Business Name
- Type of Business
- Employee Account Numbers and BVNs
- A Proof of the last three (3) salaries paid to your employees and
- Company Information as they appear on your CAC Certificates
- Bank Account Details as they appear on your bank statement.
Do remember that This opportunity is for only those candidates contacted by Payroll Support team to complete their Survival Fund Application before the portal was closed.
Meanwhile, Payroll Support Grant Portal will be opened for everyone to apply in the coming weeks.