Do you know that application for National Social Investment N-SIP Programme 2020/2021 by the Government is simple? You will find out below.
So, are you aware that the beneficiaries of the N-power scheme will henceforth serve for less than two years, according to the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development Sadiya Umar Farouq.
Based on what she said her ministry had undertaken a review and re-appraisal of the programme in order to launch of the Integrated National Social Investment Programme which is intended to reposition N-SIP to cater to vulnerable groups in society by providing them access to shock responsive interventions, life skills & Mentorship in order to systematically lift people out of poverty”.
It was also resolved that the core emphasis of the National Social Investment Programmes be on the youths who accounted for 70 million of the Nigerian population.
Requirements for N-SIP Programme 2020
- You must be between the age of 18-35 years of age.
- Must not a part of the nation workforce; i.e should be an unemployed youth;
- Must have a valid Bank Verification Number (BVN); as it is important to the receiving of funds.
- If you are not under this category of persons don’t apply.
- sundry; the poor, the unemployed and the needy, irrespective of culture, religion or political affiliation.
Steps on How to Apply National Social Investment Programme 2020
- STEP#1: CLICK HERE OR go to ‘VIEW JOB‘ which is beside the job title above to Register with a valid email address so as to get Latest recruitment updates
- STEP#2: Go Here to visit the Application Portal
- STEP#3: Select any job opening,
- STEP#4: Ensure to read the requirements,
- STEP#5: Apply for any job openings of your choice.
When is the Closing Date for NSIP Recruitment Portal 2020 Application Process?
The closing date for these application is strictly based by each position listed above. Click here to add your E-mail address for later updates.
List of Other Jobs in Nigeria
- Finance Manager at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Information Risk Management & Policy Development Manager
- Marketing Manager at Skymic Pharmacy
- Digital Marketer at Royal Virgo Empire
- www.dcslrecruits.com Portal Application for ICPC Jobs
- NIEEE Recruitment
- IMF Recruitment
- Customer Service Representative at Gemstone Financial Services Limited
- GameTraction Recruitment
- Pathway 2 See One Nigeria Limited Recruitment
NSIP Programme Application is free of charge.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to let us know via the Drop us a line box.
Careersngr do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
SEE ALSO | NIGERIAN POLICE SHORTLIST | NIGERIA NAVY SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN ARMY SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN AIRFORCE SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SHORTLIST | NIS SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN PRISON SHORTLIST | FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION SHORTLIST | FRSC SHORTLIST | INEC SHORTLIST | ICPC SHORTLIST | FIRS SHORTLIST | NDLEA SHORTLIST | AMOTEKU SHORTLIST | ARMY DSSC SHORTLIST | NAVY DSSC SHORTLIST | AIRFORCE DSSC SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SHORTLIST | FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE SHORTLIST | ECOWAS RECRUITMENT | MTN RECRUITMENT | CBN RECRUITMENT | NNPC SHORTLIST