National Social Investment Programme 2021 registration has commenced application process for all youths who wants to apply online at n-sip.gov.ng.
In this n-sip registration portal, you will be guided completely on how to submit your application at the registration portal, including all necessary requirements needed for social investment programme 2021.
Do you want to know about the requirements, application portal, deadline, Latest News and How to apply for National Social Investment Programme?
Then, you’ll surely love the complete guideline below on social intervention programmes in Nigeria 2021 without going through stress.
Above all, here are some of the FAQ’s about National Social Investment Programme Portal 2021.
- Is N-SIP Recruiting?
- When is national social investment programme registration form coming out
- How to apply for social investment programme 2021
- national social investment programme Salary Structure
- When is Nigeria social investment platform Application Closing?
- n-sip registration portal
- social intervention programmes in Nigeria pdf
- How do I login to national social register portal
Before you go on with your application, ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE for national social register form latest news.
- 1 Is National Social Investment Programme Registration Form Out?
- 2 National Social Investment Programme Registration 2021 Requirements
- 3 Important Note About Nigeria Social Investment Platform
- 4 How to Apply for Social Investment Programme 2021
- 5 When is the Closing Date for n-sip registration portal 2021?
Is National Social Investment Programme Registration Form Out?
Yes, the National Social register form is NOW online for application. Our Study have it that, N-SIP registration portal is currently open for application of interested candidates.
National Social Investment Programme Registration 2021 Requirements
Applicants must possess the following qualifications
- You must be between the age of 18-35 years of age.
- Must not a part of the nation workforce; i.e should be an unemployed youth;
- Must have a valid Bank Verification Number (BVN); as it is important to the receiving of funds.
- If you are not under this category of persons don’t apply.
- sundry; the poor, the unemployed and the needy, irrespective of culture, religion or political affiliation.
Important Note About Nigeria Social Investment Platform
The Federal Government of Nigeria established the National Social Investments Programmes (NSIP) in 2016, to tackle poverty and hunger across the country.
It was also resolved that the core emphasis of the National Social Investment Programmes be on the youths who accounted for 70 million of the Nigerian population.
- Download then-sip registration form by clicking on the link in parentheses (n-sip.gov.ng) and fill it out correctly;
- Upload the following documents: Original Birth Certificates, LGA Certificates and Other Professional Certifications (If Applicable)
- N-SIP shortlisted candidates will be invited for screening exercise.
Trending Programme in Nigeria
- WAEC Timetable
- NIMC Recruitment
- www.dcslrecruits.com – ICPC
- Synapse Services Recruitment
- OND Internship Programme
How to Apply for Social Investment Programme 2021
To apply for the ongoing National Social Investment Programme, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the Application Portal
- Pick a Programme opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the Programme openings.
When is the Closing Date for n-sip registration portal 2021?
Applicants are expected to complete their applications within six weeks from the date of publication.
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for this activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.