NDLEA Screening Date 2020 | See NDLEA 2020 Aptitude Test Date & Venue.
See the Latest NDLEA Recruitment Screening Date 2020 | Search for When will NDLEA Recruitment 2020 Aptitude Test Date & Venue below.
In this official NDLEA Screening Date Application Portal you’ll know:
- NDLEA Screening Date and Venue
- NDLEA Screening Requirements
- A Lot More
NDLEA Screening Date and Venue for Recruitment Exercise
Do you want to be informed when NDLEA National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Screening Date including how to access the List of NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates; This is what you have to do.
- Add your E-Mail Below with us.
- To join the List of NDLEA Recruitment Applicants who want us to Email them about the Screening Date and other things about NDLEA CAREERS.
- Always View you E-mail inbox daily.
AVAILABLE ALSO IS: NDLEA PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
However, Based on Classified Information, NDLEA Screening Exercise will take place in the 36 states.
NDLEA Screening Requirements
The following documents are required to participate in the screening test:
- Educational Certificates;
- Medical fitness Certificate by a medical officer from a Government Hospital;
- Professional Certificates in the relevant field for Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor in addition to the first degree possess;
- 2 Referee forms filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society Download NDLEA Guarantor Form.
List of Other Recruitment Screening Date
- Nigerian Airforce Screening Date
- Nigerian Navy Screening Date
- NSCDC Screening Date
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NSCDC Past Questions and Answers
- www. login to Emplug
- Police Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- NPS Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- Osun State Government Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- Oando Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- INEC Screening Date
- Amotekun Shortlisted Candidates
- NDLEA Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.
Careersngr do not have any influence on the ongoing recruitment process. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.