NFIU Recruitment 2020 Application Form is now Available. JUMP TO HOW TO APPLY for Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) Jobs Vacancies Online here or Register through their approved portal below.
Recently, Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) has listed the available vacant position in which interested candidates who are willing to work can apply below. And here is how you can apply for the ongoing NFIU Recruitment 2020.
We understand that many applicant’s are passing through difficulties while trying to apply for NFIU Jobs. However, don’t worry, because, this page will help you to secure a position at Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU).
- 1 Latest NFIU Job Vacancies
- 2 Requirements for Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) Recruitment 2020
- 3 How to Apply for NFIU Recruitment 2020
- 4 Important Note About Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) Recruitment
Latest NFIU Job Vacancies
|There’s no Current Vacancies Available for Now.|
But you can drop us your mail so that, we an update you once there’s an available Vacant Position.
Requirements for Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) Recruitment 2020
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by Birth or Descent;
- From 18 years above not more than 35 years old;
- First degree certificate at least Second Class Lower;
- But, HND/ND holders should have at least lower credit;
- All Applicants must be medically fit and would be screened to be certified when shortlisted;
- NYSC Discharge certificate.
How to Apply for NFIU Recruitment 2020
To apply for this vacancies this is what you have to do.
Secondly, complete the Online Application Form and Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms.
Important Note About Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) Recruitment
The Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) is the Nigerian arm of the global financial intelligence Units (FIUs) Operating within the Central Bank of Nigeria as an autonomous unit and operating in the African Region.
The NFIU is charged with the responsibility of safeguarding the Nigerian financial system and enhancing the global fight against money laundering, terrorism financing and related crimes through the provision of credible and financial intelligence.
When is the Closing date for NFIU Recruitment Portal 2020?
Not Yet Specified.
Meanwhile drop you Email with us, so that we can update you once the closing date is out.
List of Other Jobs
- NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship
- Total Scholarship
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nlng Recruitment
- Wema Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- Custom Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NNPC Shortlisted Candidates
- GIG Group Recruitment
- Unilag Recruitment
- Norwegian Recruitment
- Business Plan
- Danish Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- UNHCR Recruitment
- IOM Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Police Aptitude test
- IITA Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- NGC Recruitment
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know.
Careersngr Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.