Find the complete Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions and Answers for Recruitment | How to Access Past Question and Answer for NCS Screening Exercise in Nigeria below.
In this portal you’ll know:
- How to Access Past Questions and Answers for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Many more.
How to Access Past Questions and Answers for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
To access the free pdf of Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Past Questions and Answers, this is what you have to do:
- Enter your E-Mail Address Below with us.
- So that we can mail you the free pdf.
- Constantly, view your E-mail inbox daily.
ALSO CHECK NCS-shortlist-2020.
Example of Nigerian Customs Service Aptitude Test Screening Questions and Answers
Which of these is a domestic animal.
2) We keep food in the ____________ to prevent spoilage.
3) Scientists perform Experiments in the ________.
4) Which of these seasons of the year is not present in Nigeria?
5) Which of these options can be used to control plant growth around the house.
6) A pedestrian travel on ___________.
Answer CPage 26
7) The sun or any star and the planets which move round it is referred to as ____.
A. Sunny system
B. Solar System
C. Solar Plexus
D. Solar power
8) How many months of the year have less than 31 days?
9) The patient was taken to the _________ by the doctor for the surgery.
A. Labour room
10) A female sheep is called
List of other Recruitment/Scholarship Past questions:
NOTE: Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application is free of charge.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know.
Careersngr do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.