Welcome to the application portal for Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies. Kindly, find out how you can apply for the latest job vacancies at Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission.
In this place, we’ve outlined the guidelines that will help you join Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission career.
In fact; we are also going to show you a lot of things you need to understand about the NERC Job Registration portal before you can apply.
By and Large, Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission Job Recruitment 2019 application form is free of charge.
- 1 About NERC Recruitment 2019
- 2 Requirements for Smart Partners Consulting Careers
- 3 How to Apply For Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2019/2020?
- 4 List of other jobs:
About NERC Recruitment 2019
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is an independent regulatory agency which was inuagurated on 31st October 2005 as provided in the Electric Power Sector Reform Act 2005.
However, the NERC is committed to adding value to electricity for the benefit of all Nigerians and other Stakeholders because, of the above, NERC initiated a yearly recruitment scheme.
And today, the NERC is recruiting a handful of Nigerians who are willing to work.
Therefore, here is another opportunity for Nigerians who are seeking for more secure employment.
Requirements for Smart Partners Consulting Careers
- B.Sc, HND, OND in any field A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations.
- Fully conversant with SAP/R3
- Ability to advise and motivate multi-national teams,
- Pride in his work, ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site,
- Working language: English, French optional.
- Has the ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
- Perfectly competent and independent in his own field,
- Perfectly competent and independent in his field, he must show common sense and organizational ability.
How to Apply For Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2019/2020?
- You need to Click here OR go to ‘Apply Now‘ beside any of the job openings up position to Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms.
List of other jobs:
- UNICEF Recruitment
- HEN-CAP Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- TaRL Africa Recruitment
- Halliburton Energy Services Recruitment
- Siemens Recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- Compovine-Technologies Limited-Recruitment
- Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment
- Simba Group Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment
- Save the Children Recruitment
- Canon Recruitment
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Recruitment
- Andela Recruitment
- EdoJobs Recruitment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Recruitment
- Bemil Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Shortlist
- shell-petroleum-development-company recruitment
Is Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment Application Form Out for 2019/2020?
Yes, the 2019/2020 recruitment application form is now out online.!
When is Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment Portal Closing date?
The application portal closing date is yet to be announced.
Meanwhile, we are going to inform you, about the closing date for application any moment from now.
Apply Now: proten-international-recruitment
See Also: trafficbutter-recruitment
Note: You will only be allowed to register only when NERC Job Portal 2019 recruitment application form is online. You have to also note that application form is free of charge.
Also, make sure you submit your application on or before the closing date. You can only submit one application at a time.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know.
Careersngr Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.