Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
The programme seeks to connect talented graduates with local job opportunities that apply their expertise while equipping them with world-class practical knowledge and relevant skills. It does not matter if you have no job experience.
Let’s get started.
Latest Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP)
- Programme: 20,000 fellows
- Location: States + FCT
NJFP Application Requirements
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduate no earlier than 2017.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in your chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Has good verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
- Visit NJFP Portal via https://www.njfp.ng/apply
- As a Fellow Enter without an account; First Name, Last Name, Email and Password.
- Confirm your email address
- Once you’ve done that, Login with your email and password.
- Go to Applications>My Applications to complete your profile and submit your application.
When will NJFP Application Portal Close?
Jubilee Fellows Programme registration portal closing date is on 20th of October, 2021.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
What are the Benefits for Jubilee Fellowship?
- Fellows will be matched with host organisations based on their interests as well as those aligned to the organisation
- They will receive a monthly stipend from NJFP
- 3 clear pathways are available for the Jubilee Fellow at the end of their active engagement in the fellowship:
- High performing Jubilee Fellows may go on to be retained by their respective host organisations.
- Fellows with an interest in entrepreneurship would have garnered sufficient skills and knowledge on the job which would be invaluable as they pursue other opportunities
- With newly acquired on-the-job skills & competencies, experience. exposure and a formidable alumni network that can be leveraged, fellows are better positioned and equipped to compete and access future jobs and employment opportunities.
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below for the activity.
However, should you have any questions please feel free to let us know in the comment box.