The Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment Portal Application Form 2019/2020 | NCS Application Registration Form is at www.custom.gov.ng
Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019/2020 | NCS Recruitment Form is what we’re going to be explaining here and how the application through www.customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php will take place
Are you searching for Nigeria customs recruitment application form 2019? Do you mind if we tell you how to join Nigerian customs service recruitment 2019?
Did you just answered YES! then continue reading.
Nigeria customs recruitment 2019/2020/www.customs.gov.ng/recruitment 2019 (NCS) application registration form is what this page is made up.
The bottom line: is that;
There are many thing you need to understand about Nigerian customs service recruitment portal before you apply here online. In fact, you’ve to known that, Nigerian customs 2019 recruitment is free.
However, let’s take you through the simple A-Z guide on how to fill Nigerian customs application registration form 2019. Kindly calm down and read the full custom recruitment application guideline below:
Because, in this Nigeria custom 2019/2020 service recruitment registration www/NCS Recruitment ng page.
the following will be featured:
- 1 About Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- 1.1 Functions of Custom Service:
- 1.2 NCS Application Registration Form |NCS Recruitment Job Vacancy Positions
- 1.3 Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment form 2019/2020 General Requirements
- 1.4 How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020
About Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
The Nigeria Customs Services (NSC) was established in 1891 when the previous British Colonial organization delegated T. A. Divider as Director-General of Customs for the gathering of Inland Revenue in Niger Coast Protectorate.
NCS Nigeria salary base is range from $34,775 to $48,477 with the average base salary of $38,387.
Functions of Custom Service:
The functions of the Nigeria Customs Service include, but not limited to the following:
- Anti-Smuggling activities;
- Generating statistics for planning and Budgetary purposes;
- Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilisation etc;
- Engaging in Research, Planning and Enforcement of Fiscal Policies of Government;
- Security functions;
- Collection of Revenue (Import /Excise Duties & other Taxes /Levies) and accounting for same;
- Manifest processing;
- Registration and designation of collecting banks;
- Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station
- Licensing and registration of Customs Agents.
However, as a result of the numerous activities that takes place at the Nigerian Customs Service, the NCS Nigeria initiated a yearly recruitment scheme.
And today, the Nigerian Custom Services is recruits a handful of Nigerians who are willing to work.
Therefore, here is another opportunity for Nigerians who are seeking for more secure employment.
NCS Application Registration Form |NCS Recruitment Job Vacancy Positions
The following vacant positions are the vacant positions shown in vacancy.customs.gov.ng portal below:
1.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE: Nigeria Customs Service
Post: Assistant Superintendent of Customs Grade II – Consol 08
Candidates must possess a Bachelors Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University.
2.) INSPECTOR CADRE
Post: Inspector of Customs – Consol 07
Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic.
(ii) Assistant Inspector of Customs – Consol 06
National Diploma (ND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic
National Certificate of Education (NCE),
3.) ASSISTANT CADRE Post:
(i) Customs Assistant II – Consol 04
Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASC/NECO) with Credits in not less than five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings,
(ii) Customs Assistant III – Consol 03.
Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment form 2019/2020 General Requirements
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by June 1, 2018.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 35 years by June 1, 2018.
- All applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centres during the screening exercise period.
OTHER GOOGLE TRENDING SEARCH:
- nigerian custom service recruitment 2019 application guide.
- www.customs.gov.ng portal.
- nigerian custom service recruitment 2019 application question.
- nigeria custom service recruitment 2019.
- is nigerian custom service recruiting.
- nigerian custom service recruitment 2019 application update.
- about nigeria custom service recruitment.
- nigerian custom service recruitment.
- nigeria custom service recruitment gov.ng.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020
To apply on the Nigeria custom service recruitment portal official website:
- GOTO www.customs.gov.ng to apply successfully.
Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
The Nigeria Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
(i) Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same.
(ii) Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
Nigerian Custom Service 2019/2020 (NCS) Job Recruitment Application Procedures
⇒Step 1: You’ll have to go to ncs recruitment.con.ng
⇒2: You’ll need to click on the online application/get started at the bottom of the portal
⇒3: You’re ask to purchase an E-voucher pin that is sold at
N1,000.00 and after that;
⇒4: Enter your application year and your E-voucher pin to start your application.
For other current recruitment see below:
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 78RRI
- Nigerian Police Recruitment Form
- UNICEF Recruitment in Nigeria
- BBC Recruitment World Service
- First Bank Graduate Trainee Job
- INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Custom Recruitment
- JUST NOW! ECOWAS Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Taxify Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Shortlisted
- NNPC Recruitment
- Dhl Recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2019/2020
When is the Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment Portal 2019/2020 Closing Date?
According to “NCS recruitment news” the closing date for NCS registration form & portal is 6th if May 2019/2020. But, believe you me any update via this custom recruitment portal. And that is the more reason you’ll have to subscribe to our jobs updates.
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Naf DSSC shortlisted candidates
- Navy DSSC26 Supplementary List
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Prisons Service
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 78RRI Nigerian Army Names of shortlisted candidates
Have the Nigerian Custom 2019/2020 Service Recruitment Started?
The NCS news, has it that the Nigerian Custom Service has begun recruiting for 2019/2020.
Yes! we understand that numerous website carries out false information on how to apply for the 2019 Nigeria NCS. be wise.
Finally, feel free to ask us any questions!
- You’ll always have to visit our site for more updates or better still drop your comment below at the comment box.
- Secondly, always go to the official site of Nigerian custom service recruitment portal to see application deadline.
We are not http://www.ncs-recruitment.com.ng that is, recruiting Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment 2019 Application Form above. Please Note.
Anyways, don’t hesitate using our share & button below to inform – friends and relation.Thank you for choosing careersngr. Above all, good luck!.