Nigerian Navy Screening Date 2020 | See Navy 2020 Aptitude Test Date & Venue
See the Latest Nigerian Navy Screening Date 2020 | Search for When will Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 Aptitude Test Date & Venue below.
In this official Nigerian Navy Screening Date Application Portal you’ll know:
- Nigerian Navy Screening Date and Venue
- Nigerian Navy Screening Required Documents
- A Lot More
Will you like to be informed of, when Nigerian Navy Recruitment Screening Date and how to access the List of Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates; This is what you have to do.
- CLICK Here to Enter your E-Mail Address, so that we can Quickly Send you the Recruitment Screening Date.
- To join the List of Nigerian Navy Recruitment Applicants who want us to Email them about the Screening Date and other things about Navy Enlistment.
- Always View you E-mail inbox daily.
AVAILABLE ALSO IS: NIGERIAN NAVY PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
However, Based on Classified Information, Navy Screening Exercise will take place in the 36 states listed below:
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- Submit all necessary certificate such as: WASC/GCE/NECO or NATEB.
- 1st degree certificate.
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- One photocopy of birth certificate as directly from National Population Commission.
- A photocopy of Local Government Identification letter.
- One photocopy of age declaration or affidavit.
- A photocopy of state of origin certificate.
- Are you a Service Personnel? Then, Military Identity Card (for Service Personnel) is required.
- A copy of recommendation letter by a commanding officer is required.
- Copy of guarantors letter in civil institution(s) is required.
- A true copy of printed bank verification number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
List of Other Recruitment Screening Date
- Physical Training Instructors – D3 at Nigerian Navy
- Mothers2Mothers (M2M) Recruitment
- Trafficbutter Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- Chaplain Assistants – D4 at Nigerian Navy
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- Seaman – D1 at Nigerian Navy
- US Embassy Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know.
CareersNGR Do not have any influence on the ongoing recruitment. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for this recruitment.