If you are looking for a step-by-step procedure on how you can apply for an ongoing NIRSAL Agric Loan? then you are on the right path.
In this article, I will outline a specific methods for registering and getting your Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL) Loan. Note: this procedure is quick and reliable.
THE Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL Plc) has facilitated the flow of over ₦73 billion into Nigeria’s Agro Processing industry.
- Applicants under this scheme will be graduates of Nigerian Polytechnics and Universities:
- BSc/HND/OND or it is equivalent);
- National Youth Service Certificate (NYSC) discharge or exemption certificate;
- No more than 10 years post-NYSC
- A registered business name
- Your Business Registration Number ( RC or BN)
- State in which the business operates
- Type of Business
- Age of Business(Number of years of operation)
- Phone Number and your government name
How to Apply
Interested persons can >>Click Here to Submit Your Application<<