NITDA Recruitment 2020 Application Form is now Available. JUMP TO HOW TO APPLY for National Information Technology Development Agency Jobs Vacancies Online here or Register through their approved portal below.
Recently, National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has listed the available vacant position in which interested candidates who are willing to work can apply below. And here is how you can apply for the ongoing NITDA Recruitment 2020.
We understand that many applicant’s are passing through difficulties while trying to apply for NITDA Jobs. However, don’t worry, because, this page will help you to secure a position at National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA).
- 1 Latest NITDA Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- 2 Requirements
- 3 How to Apply for NITDA Recruitment 2020
- 4 When is the Closing Date for National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Recruitment Portal 2020 Application?
Latest NITDA Job Vacancies in Nigeria
|There’s no Current Vacancies Available for Now.|
- A Nigerian citizen by Birth or Descent;
- From 18 years above not more than 35 years old;
- First degree certificate at least Second Class Lower;
- But, HND/ND holders should have at least lower credit;
- All Applicants must be medically fit and would be screened to be certified when shortlisted;
- NYSC Discharge certificate or Exemption Letter.
How to Apply for NITDA Recruitment 2020
To apply for this vacancies this is what you have to do.
Secondly, complete the Online Application Form and Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms.
When is the Closing Date for National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Recruitment Portal 2020 Application?
NOT SPECIFIED YET.
About National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) was created in April 2001 to implement the Nigerian Information Technology Policy and co-ordinate general IT development in the country.
List of Other Job
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nlng Recruitment
- Wema Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- Custom Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NNPC Shortlisted Candidates
- GIG Group Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Begins
- Unilag Recruitment
- Norwegian Recruitment
- Business Plan
- Danish Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- UNHCR Recruitment
- IOM Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Police Aptitude test
- IITA Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know.
Careersngr Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.