NNPC-Total Scholarship 2020 Application Portal for Undergraduates National Merit Scheme
If You are searching for NNPC-Total Undergraduates Scholarship 2020 Application Form Portal on www.scholarships.totalcsredu.com/ then, you have got what you are looking for.
This NNPC/Total Scholarship Application Form Page carries the right tips you have been searching for and how you can become a beneficiary of the Ongoing Total Undergraduate Nigerian Scholarship 2020.
If you can calm down and read through this official NNPC-Total scholarship portal guide you would be on your way to claiming your share of the N150k Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) offers to all outstanding students annually until graduation.
Education, as all parents and guardians admit, is a long-term and as well the best investment one embark on. Although it also have an equally long harvesting period. Nevertheless, it is one of the best thing can happen to individuals, groups, and society.
That has been the belief of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners.
NNPC-Total Scholarship 2020 National Merit Scheme – Important Note
- 1 NNPC-Total Scholarship 2020 National Merit Scheme – Important Note
- 2 NNPC-Total Scholarship Application Form General Requirements
- 3 How to Apply for NNPC/Total Scholarship 2020:
- 4 Steps on How to Register for NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships 2020
- 5 NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Application Form for 2020 Qualified Candidates
- 6 When is the Official NNPC-Total Scholarships Portal Closing Date:
- 7 Latest Update on NNPC Scholarship Application 2020
- 8 List of Shortlisted Candidates for NNPC/Total Scholarship 2020
- 9 NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Past Questions & Answers
NNPC-Total award Scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
This Total scholarship programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. However, this is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
Still on Still, this NNPC-Total scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years. The 2020 Scholarship Scheme is concluded and the result is announced on this web portal as well as some national newspapers.
The NNPC-Total list of successful candidates is published on this web site as well as in the July 2020 edition of The Guardian newspaper and THIS DAY newspaper.
The Application Forms for the 2020 National Merit Scholarship will be available on this site and will be announced in the newspapers from October 2020. Form must be completed online. Details of the application process will be given in due course.
Level / Field of Study:
The Total Scholarship is available for Undergraduate students to study any course in Nigeria tertiary institutions
The NNPC Scholarship is to be taken in Nigeria. Furthermore, the respective centers will be communicated to you via text message.
The Total Scholarship is open to Nigerians to study at any university in Nigeria.
The NNPC Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for undergraduate students in Nigeria. Of which successful candidates will get up to NGN 150,000 yearly to cover for tuition fee, accommodation, book allowance etc.
NNPC-Total Scholarship Application Form General Requirements
- You must be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Are you a 100 or 200 level student at the time of application?
- You will have present a proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- You must also show a proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Presentation of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number is a must.
- Either ways present your, A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Your CGPA must be at least up to 2.50 CGPA of a 5-point scale, or equivalent
- And also, 300 level students and above you don’t need to apply
- Finally, if you are a current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry you need not apply.
How to Apply for NNPC/Total Scholarship 2020:
To apply for The NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships 2019:
- GOTO: https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/ and apply successfully.
Steps on How to Register for NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships 2020
Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Application Form for 2020 Qualified Candidates
The NNPC-TOTAL scholarship application form is filled online through the official NNPC-TOTAL scholarship portal.
- Ensure you carefully fill-in your application form because any mistake will lead to automatic disqualification. The reason for it is because, it is considered as fraudulent act.
- Secondly, make sure you affirm that all information given is true.
- Finally, don’t forget to Accept their terms and condition. On the screen, the alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
When is the Official NNPC-Total Scholarships Portal Closing Date:
The closing date for these application is strictly based by each position listed above. Click here to add your E-mail address for later updates.
Latest Update on NNPC Scholarship Application 2020
This total E and P scholarship has been successfully carried out over the years. The NNPC scholarship 2020 official portal will be open soon for eligible Nigerian undergraduates. CareerNGR will be the first to notify you once the portal opens by October.
List of Shortlisted Candidates for NNPC/Total Scholarship 2020
Congratulation! you made it into sitting for the NNPC/Total Scholarship Exam.
Now, one thing you should bear in mind is that;
The process of selection is based on Merit. Meanwhile, nnpc total scholarship shortlist is published in the national dailies and also on the official website.
Notwithstanding, that, you (all successful candidates) will be contacted by your email addresses while hard copies shall be sent through the office of the Dean of Students Affairs of their Institution.
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Past Questions & Answers
However, the one striking thing about NNPC-TOTAL scholarship is that; it is meant for everyone. Every department is eligible to apply and the shortlisting process is always critical as many factors are considered. Polytechnics, Colleges of education and universities are all eligible to apply. So preparing for these exams can be tedious, it is always advisable to prepare with a past questions which will guide you to what you need to know before going for this highly competitive exam.
NNPC-Total Scholarship is yet to RELEASE the List of successful Beneficiaries for the 2020 Winners.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to let us know via the Drop us a line box.
CareersNGR Do not have any influence on the ongoing scholarship. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for this scholarship.