NPower Test Questions and Answers 2021 ( IS FREE HERE) Here is the 40 Test Questions for Today N-Power Test, NPower test questions pdf, npower questions and answers pdf, npower portal, npower test questions and answers, npower test 2021, when is npower test starting, npower test portal, npower test 2020.
General NPower Test Questions and Answers 2021
In this NPower test portal you are going to the current questions ask by NPower in this Batch C N-Power test screening.
- Which is the smallest fraction among the following?
- How did you do in the test? Not so well. I __ much better but I misread the directions for writing.
a. Will have done
b. Can have done
c. Must have done
d. May have done
e. Could have done
- The Capital of Lagos State is_____
- If the day tomorrow is Sunday, what was it yesterday?
- Amaka was the cynosure of all eyes at the party. This means that __
a. She attracted everybody’s attention
b. Everybody was surprised that she attended the part
c. None of the options
d. Everybody looked down at her
e. She was notorious for her behaviour
- Who is the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
a. Alhaji Mai Borno
b. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
c. Godwin Emefiele
d. Adamu Chiroma
e. Charles Soludo.
- In words number 14 can be written as _
- [Choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the uppercase word.]
Few people prefer the RURAL to the __ areas.
- A piece of land completely surrounded by water is known as_________
a. A platform
b. A lagoon
c. A lake
d. An island
e. None of the options.
- Bose shouldn’t have interrupted the teacher, _?
a. Could she
b. Didn’t she
c. Should she
d. Did she
e. Can she.
- Who is the current Prime Minister of the United Kingdom?
a. Donald Trump
b. Boris Johnson
c. Queen Elizabeth II
d. Joe Biden
- What is the full form of TV?
npower recruitment job nigeria
- Mr. Mott LANDED at Harwich an hour ahead of the expedition ship in the ship`s helicopter.
- Do you have any physical disability?
- Sue and Jennifer are fair, Brian and Robyn are dark, Sue and Robyn are tall, who is fair and tall?
- How many Senators make the National Assembly?
- What is your current employment status?
- The __ of what she was cooking filled the whole compound.
- What was the first political party in Nigeria?
- Who is the current president of Nigeria?
- Who is the current vice president of Nigeria?
- What does the eagle in the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
- What do the two horses on the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
- What was the black shield in the Nigerian coat of arm stand for?
- What does the white colour in Nigerian flag stand for?
- A car travels at xkm per hour for 1 hour at ykm per hour for 2 hours. Find its average speed.
(b) x+ ykmh-1/3
(c) x+2 ykmh-1
(d) 2x+ ykmh-1/3
- The ages of three men are in the ratio 3:4:5. If the difference between the ages of the oldest and youngest is 18 years, find the sum of the ages of the three men.
(a) 45 years
(b) 72 years
(c) 108 years
(d) 216 years
- A bicycle wheel of radius 42cm is rolled over a distance of 66m. How many revolutions does it make?
Take π=22/7 2.5
- In a bag of oranges, the ratio of the good ones to the bad ones is 5:4. If the number of bad ones in the bag is 36, how many oranges are there altogether?
- A man is four times as old as his son. The difference between their ages is 36. Find the sum of their ages.
(a) 45 years`
(b) 48 years
(c) 60 years
(d) 74 years
- If 4m+3n = 5, find the ratio m:n 4m-3n 3
- If 2x : (x+1) =3:2, what is the value of x?
- The ratio of the number of men to the number of women in a 20 member committee is 3:1. How many women must be added to the 20 member committee so as to make the ratio of men to women 3:2 ?
- What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die?
Use the following information for question 36 and 36.
The surname of 40 children in a class were arranged in alphabetical order,16 of the surnames begin with O and 9 of the surnames begins with A. 14 letters of the alphabet do not appear as the first letter of a surname.
- What is the probability that the surname of a child picked at random from the class begins with either O and A?
- If more than one surname begins with a letter besides A and O, how many surnames begin with the letter?
- Have you moved into your new house yet? Not yet. The rooms________.
(a) is being painted
(b) None of the options
(c) is painted
(d) are painted
(e) are being painted
- The closest government to the people is_______
(a) Federal Government
(b) United Nation
(c) local government
(d) Ward Government
(e) State Government
- Brazil is a country in
- A reflex angle is______
(a) greater than 90 and less than
(c) 160 degrees.
(d) less than 45 degrees.
(e) less than 90 degree
- A motorboat, whose speed in 15 km/hr in still water goes 30 km downstream and comes back in a total of 4 hours 30 minutes. The speed of the stream (in km/hr) is:
- NNPC Past Questions and Answers
- FIRS Past Questions and Answers
- SWAT Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- NASIMS Test Login Portal
- Brand7Ps Communications Limited Recruitment
- NPower FREE CBT Past Questions and Answers
- Npower Teach Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Past Questions and Answers
- NDLEA Past Questions and Answers
Do you think this NPower Test Questions and Answers 2021 post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.