The NYSC Job Portal 2019/2020 Login Page | How to Register so that you can apply at www.candidate.nyscjob.org is our work!
Do you really know that, after your NYSC you have an opportunity to get employed at NYSC Job Vacancy positions below. And to do that Register now and get one step closer to your dream job.
However, this amazing opportunity that has been made available to all NYSC Corp members, it is called the NYSC JOB PORTAL.
And today a whole lot of persons have gotten jobs through this portal.
In this NYSC Job Portal Page you’ll see the latest news update on NYSC recruitment 2019/2020.
Let’s get started!
- 1 NYSC Job Portal – What About It?
- 1.1 NYSC Job Portal Login | NYSC Job Recruitment Portal
NYSC Job Portal – What About It?
This NYSC Job Portal 2019/2020 was created last two year (2017) and it have come to our notice that not many persons are aware of this NYSC Job Platform.
Nevertheless, we’re happy to pass this news across to the people of Nigeria especially Corp members. And also we do love to inform you that the National Youth Service Corps has a job portal that would provide various job seeking opportunities for Corps Members, with the view of bringing them closer to their prospective employers.
However, this was made known by the former NYSC Director-General, Brigadier General Sulaiman Kazaure in 2017.
The DG while speaking at the launching of the portal in Lagos used the medium to urge all Corps Members to make use of the opportunity to register; this could greatly increase their chances of getting a lucrative job.
Nonetheless, the DG also added that the portal would also serve as a reliable avenue for employers searching for suitable/qualified candidates and also provides a means of verification of credentials.
He, also included that the Management of National Youth Service Corps have established Zonal lntegrated Skill Centres in six different locations across the country aimed at entrenching entrepreneurship among Corps Members.
There is a need to reduce unemployment in Nigeria Corps Members are hereby advised to upload their data on relevant portals.
NYSC Job Portal Login | NYSC Job Recruitment Portal
NYSC Jobs recruitment login portal is the official national CV bank and job center of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), aimed at reducing the number of unemployed Nigeria graduates and also making graduate recruitment easier for employers and Youth Corp graduates.
For us this is the only platform for employers from every industry and region to connect directly to thousands of fresh and qualified potentials in Nigeria.
But, the bottom line is that; before you can login into the NYSC job portal you will have to first, REGISTER for this amazing opportunity, by visiting the official website at www.candidate.nyscjob.com
Steps on How to Register for NYSC Job Recruitment Portal 2019/2020
- Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen.
- Fill in the details then go to your email to view the activation email. Follow the instruction in the mail.
- Once your account has been activated, you will receive a second email showing you your login details. Kindly note these details and keep them safe as you would need them to apply for more vacancies on the e-Recruiter platform.
- Then proceed to login with the details sent to you and proceed to fill out the forms as described below.
- When you login, a page is displayed and you are required to enter your personal details. At the completion of this page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen.
NOTE: Make sure you always click on the arrow in a dropdown box to get more options for that particular field.
- Next, click on Additional Information. Fill in your details. Ensure that you upload your NYSC video CV URL.
NB: You can also use the buttons ‘Previous and ‘Next’ to navigate through the portal pages.
- Click on the Passport tab. Upload a passport that meets up to the size indicated at the top.
- Then, click on “Educational Qualification”. Click on “Add Qualification”. Proceed to fill the appropriate details.
NOTE: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
- The second phase is to; click on the “Employment History” tab. Fill in your details and click the “Update” button.
- Then after that click on the “Certifications” tab. Click the “Add certification” and proceed to fill in the appropriate details. Do not forget to “Update” the information.
- Finally, GOTO “Documents” tab. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload.
NOTE: Ensure the documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen.
- Once you are done, congratulations! you now have a profile on NYSC Job Portal. And henceforth, you’ll use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. You can also update your information at any time.
- To apply for a vacancy, click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen.
- On the list of vacancies, click on the “View/Apply” link besides the vacancy you wish to apply for.
- A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- After applying, a notification is displayed on the screen: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.” You will also receive an email confirmation in your email account.
- You have successfully applied for a vacancy.
How does NYSC Massive Recruitment Website 2019/2020 Application Portal Works?
First and foremost,
- You need to Register
- Secondly, upload your Resume
- Then, Attach a video CV link.
- Finally, Apply for job vacancies
- 2019 NYSC Mobilisation Requirements
- Leadership Newspaper Recruitment
- Navy DSSC26 Supplementary List
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Prisons Service
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 78RRI
- Nigerian Army Names of shortlisted candidates
- Custom Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment 2019/2020
- Guinness Nigeria PLC Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Bank Job Recruitment 2
- Guaranty Trust Bank Internship Programme
What is thing that makes NYSC Jobs unique?
- It co-ordinate High Volume Job Applications In A Consistent Way
- Announce Your Employment Opportunities For Free
- Be In Total Control Of Your Recruitment Campaigns
- It also executes A Recruitment Campaign At Zero Cost
- And it ensures Merit Based Fresh Graduates
- Lastly, it manages Vacancies More Effectively
TAKE A TOUR:
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 78RRI
- Nigerian Police Recruitment Form
- UNICEF Recruitment in Nigeria
- BBC Recruitment World Service
- First Bank Graduate Trainee Job
- INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- JUST NOW! ECOWAS Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Taxify Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Shortlisted
- NNPC Recruitment
- Dhl Recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2019/2020
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Naf DSSC shortlisted candidates
- NYSC Portal 2019 | NYSC Registration
- NYSC mobilisation
Anyways, for more updates use our comment box below and we’ll get back to you. don’t hesitate using our share & button below to inform – friends and relation.Thank you for choosing careersngr. Above all, good luck!.