NYSC Mobilisation Requirements for 2020 and NYSC registration form and portal is below you.
This is the one time registration requirements that, you as a Prospective corps members should look into carefully. Before, embarking on any registration process.
NYSC Requirements For All Registration/Mobilization Of Graduates
This is very important information:
In order to ensure a safe registration. All corps members are to note the following for straight forward compliance:
- The Website address is any of the following:
- Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. They will use the Email address and password to login to the NYSC portal subsequently and so are advised to keep it safe
- Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Secondly, Are you a Foreign-trained prospective corps members. Then, this what you’ll have to do: First and foremost, you’ll have to know if your Institutions is accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification. And also, look! you’ll have to upload The verification letter during your online registration.
- Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- First and foremost, west African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Secondly, first Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary).
- Also, transcript of the first Degree or HND.
- So also, international travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study.
- Further, ATTESTATION LETTERS OR TESTIMONIALS are not acceptable in lieu of original Degree/HND Certificates.
- Further more, all working class Graduates are required to upload their original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective employers to undertake their courses.
- Finally, all graduates of Medicine and other health related courses such as Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy etc MUST posses and upload current-professional license. Expired license is not acceptable for mobilization.
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents. Because, all NYSC exercise will now have to take place at the orientation camp. They should simply print their call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment, but should come to the camp with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following NYSC Mobilisation Requirements specifications:
- Firstly, ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Secondly, Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Finally, ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
NYSC Mobilisation Requirements/NYSC Registration Form & Portal -See All Other Things To Note:
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay N2,786.24 (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
- Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N2,786.24 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- And again are you among our prospective corps members who have already paid for the registration and then was not mobilize. This is what you’ll have to do: Just don’t pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this categoriy are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
- Prospective corps members who graduated from Institutions located in the following Geo-Political Zones with challenges related to NYSC Mobilization Requirements should contact the following Telephone Numbers.
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- South East – 09038034460
- North West – 08092142661
- South West – 08092142616
- South South – 07018836388
- All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of N2,786.24 only.
- Foreign-Trained graduates are to use Nigerian Phone numbers during the online registration.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
NYSC Mobilisation Requirements 2019 – DEPARTMENTAL TELEPHONE HOTLINES
In case of any complaint or enquiry, you can contact the Department via the hotlines below:
Click the link for more information about NYSC Mobilisation update.
We are not NYSC.org.ng that is, mobilizing student for NYSC Mobilisation Requirements above. Please Note.
Anyways, Don’t hesitate using our share & button below to inform – friends and relation.Thank you for choosing careersngr. Above all, good luck!.
- –nysc requirements.
- _sample of nysc registration form.
- _Secondly, nysc mobilization 2019.
- –nysc registration 2019.
- –Also, nysc Mobilisation requirements for foreign students.
- –nysc requirements for married.
- -And also, nysc mobilisation.
- –nysc 2019/2020.
- –nysc 2019 timetable.
SEE ALSO | NIGERIAN POLICE SHORTLIST | NIGERIA NAVY SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN ARMY SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN AIRFORCE SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SHORTLIST | NIS SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN PRISON SHORTLIST | FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION SHORTLIST | FRSC SHORTLIST | INEC SHORTLIST | ICPC SHORTLIST | FIRS SHORTLIST | NDLEA SHORTLIST | AMOTEKU SHORTLIST | ARMY DSSC SHORTLIST | NAVY DSSC SHORTLIST | AIRFORCE DSSC SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SHORTLIST | FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE SHORTLIST | ECOWAS RECRUITMENT | MTN RECRUITMENT | CBN RECRUITMENT | NNPC SHORTLIST.