NYSC Mobilisation 2020 – This is the most comprehensive NYSC Mobilisation 2020 Form & Portal Registration guide on the planet today.
Are you really interested in NYSC Mobilisation Registration 2020?
Then, if yes!
This NYSC Registration 2020 guide; is what you really need, to make a successful registration process.
In this NYSC Mobilisation 2020 article; … All your quest concerning NYSC 2020 Mobilisation will be answered .
Let’s get started!
You Must Know this:
The NYSC scheme was created in order to reconstruct, reconcile and rebuild the country. After the Nigerian Civil war. The unfortunate outcome in our national history gave impetus to the establishment of the National Youth Service Corps. By decree No.24 of 22nd May 1973. Which stated that the NYSC is being established. “With a view to the proper encouragement and development of common ties. Among the youths of Nigeria and the promotion of national unity”. For more about NYSC.
NYSC Mobilisation 2020 Requirements For Registration/Mobilization Of Graduates
- 1 NYSC Mobilisation 2020 Requirements For Registration/Mobilization Of Graduates
- 1.1 NYSC Mobilisation 2020 Requirements For Married
- 1.1.1 NYSC Mobilization 2019 Time-Table For 2019 NYSC Batch A 2019/2020
- 1.1 NYSC Mobilisation 2020 Requirements For Married
This is very important information:
In order to ensure a seamless NYSC Mobilisation 2020 registration. All prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
- The Website address is any of the following:
- All (NYSC Mobilisation 2020) mobilizing candidates will have ensure that; they all have a functional e-mail addresses. And Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
- And also, all our local NYSC candidates will have to register with a correct matriculation number.
- Further, all locally-trained graduates. Especially, those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions. Will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- All our foreign-trained corps members will have to see if their, Institutions are accredited. if contrary; it is will now be their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification. Therefore, all the letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
- And also, those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC Mobilisation 2020 portal, register and upload the following documents:
- Firstly, West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings). OR, General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) OR NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) and High School Diploma
- Secondly, degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate.(Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary).
- Also, A Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
- International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study.
- ATTESTATION LETTERS OR TESTIMONIALS are not acceptable in lieu of original Degree/HND Certificates.
- All working class Graduates are required to upload their original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective employers to undertake their courses.
- And again, all graduates of Medicine and other health related courses such as Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy etc MUST posses and upload current-professional license. Expired license is not acceptable for mobilization.
- Also note; that, It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members. who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- NOTE: Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja. For verification of their documents. Because, this exercise will now take place at the Orientation Camps. They should simply print their call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment, but should come to the camp with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- Very important, If you present a fake document you’ll have to be demobilized and decamped.
- NYSC Mobilisation 2020 Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
- First and foremost, you’ll make sure that your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown properly.
- Secondly, ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized.
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should NYSC Mobilisation 2020 prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. And also, all those candidates who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay N2,786.24 (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
- NYSC Mobilisation 2020 Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N2,786.24 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- Further more, all corps members who have already paid for the online registration before, but were not mobilized, should not pay again.
NYSC Mobilisation 2020 Requirements For Married
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this categoriy are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
- NYSC Mobilisation 2020 Prospective corps members who graduated from Institutions located in the following Geo-Political Zones with challenges related to mobilization should contact the following Telephone Numbers.
- Firstly, North Central – 08092142614
- Secondly, North East – 08102790538
- Thirdly, South East – 09038034460
- Further, North West – 08092142661
- And also, South West – 08092142616
- Finally, South South – 07018836388
- It may also interest you to know that all our Part-time graduates are to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of N2,786.24 only.
- Foreign-Trained graduates are to use Nigerian Phone numbers during the online registration.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
See also: NYSC PORTAL
NYSC Mobilization 2019 Time-Table For 2019 NYSC Batch A 2019/2020
|1||Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part time graduates and revalidation List By Corps Producing Institutions||Commences 1st February, 2019|
|2||Submission of Hard Copies of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part time graduates and revalidation List By Corps Producing Institutions||Commences 4th February, 2019|
|3||On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates||Commences 18th February, 2019|
NYSC Mobilisation 2019/How To Register
In This section of Corps Mobilisation Department we’ll have to introduce this stuff to you:
VISION AND MISSION STATEMENTS
The Department’S Vision and Mission Statements are as follows:
To maintain a dynamic and error-proof mobilisation process capable of achieving the objectives of the Scheme
To mobilise eligible graduates of Nigerian origin for national service in a credible, efficient and transparent manner at all times.
Now, let’s see the:
DEPARTMENTAL DIVISIONS AND UNITS:
The Corps Mobilisation Department has Three Divisions, Four Branches and Nine Sections. The Divisions are:
BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE ROLES OF THE DIVISIONS:
The Roles played by Divisions under Mobilisation Department are as follows:
This Division plays the following roles:-
- Firstly, coordinating the mobilisation of eligible Nigerian graduates trained locally and abroad for national service
- Secondly, collating and storage of Senate/Academic Board approved result lists from Corps Producing Institutions.
- Thirdly, vetting/screening of the uploaded data of the Prospective Corps Members (PCM).
- And, collation of the Signature Specimens from Corps Producing Institutions.
- And also, preparation of pre and post-mobilisation workshops.
- So also, preparation of the mobilisation time-table.
- Drawing-up of schedule of briefing of final year students/prospective corps members at their respective institutions.
- Processing cases of re-mobilised corps members.
- Liaison with Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs).
- And also, Liaison with NUC, NBTE and JAMB
- Finally, liaison with professional bodies like Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN), Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN), Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN), Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria, National Veterinary Council of Nigeria (NVCN), and Dental Technologists’ Council of Nigeria.
- Deployment:- This Division plays the following roles:-
- First and foremost, deployment (i.e. posting) of prospective corps members to all the states of the federation (including the FCT) for national service.
- Secondly, all our graduates that are called-up for service are to achieve national spread.
- Thirdly relocation (on-line) of corps members during and after the orientation course
- And also, Processing/coordination of concessional requests for posting on marital and health grounds.
- Giving feedback on applications for relocation and cancellations of relocations from the State Secretariats.
- On-line vetting of relocation/cancellation of application of corps members.
- Scrutiny of corps members’ applications and documents for relocation.
- Finally, Handles all revalidation of deployment cases.
- Evaluation: – This Division plays the following roles:-
- Firstly, liaison with regulatory and examination bodies like Federal Ministry of Education, WAEC, NECO and NABTEB to determine the eligibility of persons, results, institutions and courses for mobilisation, exemption or exclusion (evaluation matters)
- Secondly, processing of documents of foreign-trained graduates for Exemption and Exclusion from Service.
- Thirdly, online verification of documents of foreign-trained Nigerian graduates.
- And again, physical verification of documents submitted by foreign-trained Nigerian graduates for the purpose of mobilisation during orientation.
- Further more, confirmation of accredited foreign corps producing institutions as well as liaison with foreign institutions for the purpose of authenticating certificates and transcripts.
- Finally, attend to enquiries and complaints from prospective corps members and other foreign-trained Nigerian graduates
NYSC Mobilisation 2019 PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
The Department renders the following Services:
- Drawing-up of Mobilisation Time-table:
Look the NYSC mobilisation 2019 time-table is usually made available during the Pre-mobilisation workshop with Students’ Affairs Officers and the NYSC Management. The time-table serves as a guide in the implementation of the mobilisation exercise.
- Pre-Mobilisation Workshop:
The Department conducts a Pre-Mobilisation Workshop to commence the mobilisation process of the service year. At the workshop, the Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) and other stakeholders interface with the Management of the NYSC on the mobilisation policies, appraise the previous mobilisation exercise and proffer solutions on the way forward
- Briefing of Corps Producing Institutions:
The NYSC Mobilisation department conducts briefing for prospective corps members in their various institutions during the first semester of their final year.
The main Purpose is to pass relevant/requisite information on NYSC with a view to ensuring a hitch-free mobilisation exercise/service year
Submission/uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for full/part time graduates and revalidation lists by Corps Producing Institutions:
In line with the approved mobilisation time-table, Corps Producing Institutions are expected to submit/upload the Senate/Academic Board Approved results for their full-time/part-time graduates, including the revalidation lists to the Mobilisation Division of the Department for vetting/screening. This happens as part of the major activities of the mobilisation process.
- Mobilisation of locally and foreign-trained Nigerian graduates:
After the uploading of all corrected submissions from the CPIs. All foreign and locally trained prospective corps members are expected to go to the NYSC portal and register on-line. According to the time-table, using their names, functional e-mail address, passwords and JAMB numbers. For all those who studied a full-time programme in Nigeria.
Note the Following, self-deployment initiative, they all have the opportunity to choose four (4) states from different geo-political zones out of the states available to them. On the platform and they could be deployed to one of the four states by the computer.
A successful registration process originates a call-up number and subsequently a Call-up letter which is printed on-line by the prospective corps members. Where the prospective corps member subscribed for such.
Those who do not subscribe pick their call-up letters in their institutions.
Complaints and challenges arising during the registration process are entertained by the Corps Mobilisation and ICT Department as well as NYSC State Secretariats using dedicated help lines.
- Evaluation of credentials of foreign-trained graduates:
After the uploading of credentials. By the foreign-trained graduates during registration, Evaluation Officers electronically check the documents. And only those found okay are passed for issuance of call-up numbers.
Subsequently, they are called-up and deployed to the various states where they report to the orientation camps.
It is at the camps that physical verification of all documents uploaded by these group of prospective corps members is conducted by a team of experienced staff of the department.
- Relocation of corps members
With the full computerisation of the operations of mobilisation, relocation exercise is done on-line. During the on-line registration exercise, the platform provides opportunities for married women and people with life-threatening ailments not only to indicate their status but also upload their evidence and get automatically posted to their spouses’ places of domicile or health facilities respectively. Nevertheless, corps members are given the opportunity to apply for relocation on marital or health grounds while in the orientation camps. Relocation is done electronically. After the camp relocation, all other relocations are carried out three (3) months after the orientation course. The corps members must apply on-line and the State Coordinators appropriately recommend on-line too before the relocations are effected. However, as a policy, all relocations stop six (6) months into the service year
PARTNERS AND COLLABORATORS
The department partners with the following government and non-governmental organisations in the course of executing its mandate:
- Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs).
- NUC, NBTE and JAMB
- WAEC, NECO and NABTEB
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Professional bodies like Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN), Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN), Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN), Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria, National Veterinary Council of Nigeria (NVCN), and Dental Technologists’ Council of Nigeria.
NYSC Mobilisation 2019 OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
The posting policy: In line with the directive of the Federal Government.
The NYSC post corps members to four key areas of national development.
These include: Education, Agriculture, Rural Health and Infrastructure.
Henceforth, all corps members are then posted to the following areas for their primary assignment in the various states/FCT:
- Firstly, Hospitals – Health Sector
- Secondly, Road Construction – Infrastructure
- Farming – Agriculture
- Water Schemes – Agriculture, Infrastructure
- Surveying and Mapping – Infrastructure
- Social and Economic Services – any of the 4 key areas
- Teaching – Education
- Food Storage and Eradication of Pest – Agriculture
- Furthermore, Rehabilitation of Destitute and Disabled – any of the 4 areas
- And also, Development of Sports – Education, Health,Infrastructure
- Finally, Private Sector of Nigerian Economy – any of the 4 key areas
DEPARTMENTAL TELEPHONE HOTLINES
In case of any complaint or enquiry, you can contact the Department via the hotlines below:
Click the link for more information about NYSC Mobilisation 2019 update.
We are not NYSC.org.ng that is, mobilizing student for NYSC Portal 2019 above. Please Note.
Anyways, Don’t hesitate using our share & button below to inform – friends and relation.Thank you for choosing careersngr. Above all, good luck!.
- -nysc mobilization list.
- -Secondly, nysc mobilization 2019.
- -nysc registration 2019.
- -2019 nysc calendar.
- -nysc batch a 2019/2020
- -And also, nysc mobilisation
- -nysc 2019/2020
- -nysc 2019 timetable
Other Related Searches:
- British Council Recruitment
- NYSC Job Vacancies
- TRCN Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- NYSC Call Up Letter
- Trafficbutter Recruitment
- NYSC Mobilisation Requirements