Obafemi Awolowo University Jobs 2019 Vacancies in Nigeria is strictly for all qualified and able Nigerian graduates who are willing to work.
In this Obafemi Awolowo University latest recruitment page, we are going to show you how to apply for Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Recruitment vacancies immediately.
Have you been looking for OAU Recruitment Portal? OR are you searching for Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) jobs Application Form 2019?
Then, don’t be worried! because this page was built on the fact that many applicant have been facing some difficulties securing a Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) jobs.
Nevertheless, in this guide, we’re going to give you the necessary tips that will help you secure this job.
In case you’ve not known before, the OAU Ile Ife Recruitment Process is free.
Moreover, there are many things we want you to know about Obafemi Awolowo University Employment Guidelines before you apply.
- How can i apply for Obafemi Awolowo University Jobs?
- What is latest news on Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) recruitment Jobs Vacancies?
- How to apply for OAU recruitment 2019
- is the Obafemi Awolowo University Recruitment Portal 2019 Open?
- How can i access the OAU Recruitment Form in Nigeria 2019?
- How to download the Obafemi Awolowo University recruitment form 2019
- What is the official OAU Portal 2019?
- Latest Obafemi Awolowo University Nigeria Recruitment updates
- Is OAU Recruiting?
Because of the above, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regarding to Obafemi Awolowo University job Recruitment Department.
- 1 Obafemi Awolowo University Jobs 2019 – What About It?
- 2 Latest Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2019 Recruitment vacancies in Nigeria
- 3 OAU Jobs Recruitment Application Form Requirements – 2019/2020
- 4 How to apply for Obafemi Awolowo University Jobs 2019 latest Recruitment
Obafemi Awolowo University Jobs 2019 – What About It?
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife is one of three Universities established in Nigeria between 1961 and 1962 as a result of the report submitted to the Federal Government in September 1960, by a Commission it appointed in April 1959 under the Chairmanship of Sir Eric Ashby, Master of Clare College, Cambridge, to survey the needs of post-secondary and higher education in Nigeria over the next twenty years. On 8th June 1961 the Law providing for the establishment of the Provisional Council of the University was formally inaugurated under the Chairmanship of Chief Rotimi Williams.
Nonetheless, as a result of the numerous activities that takes place at the Obafemi Awolowo University, the OAU initiated a yearly recruitment scheme.
And today, the OAU is recruiting a handful of Nigerians who are willing to work.
Therefore, here is another opportunity for Nigerians who are seeking for more secure employment.
APPLY ALSO For:
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nlng Recruitment
- Wema Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- Custom Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NNPC Shortlisted Candidates
- GIG Group Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Begins
- Unilag Recruitment
- Norwegian Recruitment
- Business Plan
- Danish Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- UNHCR Recruitment
- IOM Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Police Aptitude test
- IITA Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- NGC Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- NABTAB Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- NBS Recruitment
- WAEC Jobs
- Navy shortlist
- Airforce shortlist
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Google Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- UNIUYO Job
- DSS Recruitment
- ITF Recruitment
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
Latest Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2019 Recruitment vacancies in Nigeria
|N/B||Vacancy Title||Closing Date||Duty Station|
|1||Medical Laboratory Scientist II||Not Specified||Osun|
|2||Library Officer||Not Specified||Osun|
|3||Higher Library Officer||Not Specified||Osun|
|4||Senior Library Officer||5th September 2019.||Osun|
|5||Principal Library Officer||Not Specified||Osun|
|6||Engineer II (Electrical)||Not Specified||Osun|
|7||Obafemi Awolowo University Recruitment for Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye Professorial Chair||5th September, 2019.||Osun|
|8||Higher Technical Officer||Not Specified||Osun|
|9||Senior Technical Officer (Planning)||Not Specified||Osun|
|10||Principal Technical Officer II (Mechanical/Electrical)||Not Specified||Osun|
|11||Artist II and I||Not Specified||Osun|
|12||Workshop Supervisor (Carpentry)||Not Specified||Osun|
|13||Agricultural Superintendent||Not Specified||Osun|
|14||Technical Officer||Not Specified||Osun|
|15||Technical Officer (Curator)||Not Specified||Osun|
|16||Pharmacist I||Not Specified||Osun|
|17||Medical Social Work Officer (Grade II)||Not Specified||Osun|
|19||Medical Imaging Scientist||Not Specified||Osun|
|20||Nursing Officer I||Not Specified||Osun|
|22||Assistant Lecturer (Agricultural and Environmental Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|23||Medical Laboratory Technologist I||Not Specified||Osun|
|24||Senior Research Fellow (Natural History Museum)||Not Specified||Osun|
|25||Junior Research Fellow (Natural History Museum)||Not Specified||Osun|
|26||Pupil Engineer (Network)/Network Administrator II||Not Specified||Osun|
|27||Technologist II||Not Specified||Osun|
|28||Systems Programmer II/Web-Application Developer||Not Specified||Osun|
|29||Senior Artist II||Not Specified||Osun|
|30||Artist III||Not Specified||Osun|
|31||Technologist I||Not Specified||Osun|
|32||Assistant Lecturer (Chemical Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|33||Assistant Lecturer (Mechanical Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|34||Lecturer II (Mechanical Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|35||Assistant Sports Coach (Scrabble, Table-Tennis)||Not Specified||Osun|
|36||Lecturer I (Mechanical Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|37||Assistant Groundsman III||Not Specified||Osun|
|38||Lecturer I (Materials Science & Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|39||Lecturer II (Materials Science & Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|40||Assistant Lecturer (Food Science & Technology)||Not Specified||Osun|
|41||Lecturer I (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|42||Senior Lecturer (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|43||Assistant Lecturer (Computer Science & Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|44||Planning Officer II||Not Specified||Osun|
|45||Senior Lecturer (Surveying and Geo-informatics)||Not Specified||Osun|
|46||Lecturer II (Civil Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|47||Lecturer I (Civil Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|48||Lecturer I (Chemical Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|59||Lecturer II (Chemical Engineering)||Not Specified||Osun|
|50||Confidential Secretary II||5th September, 2019.||Osun|
OAU Jobs Recruitment Application Form Requirements – 2019/2020
- You must not be more than 30 years of age.
- If you are familiar with the Niger Delta Terrain. You have a bonus
- If you certify that you are a qualified Candidates we advise you visit the OAU website, https://oauife.edu.ng/find-a-job/nigeria and apply for the positions online.
- Do have a security experience? just incase you are applying for the position of Security Assistant, then, you already have a bonus
- You are to upload your CVs and certificates.
- You will be ask to take an online qualifying examination.
How to apply for Obafemi Awolowo University Jobs 2019 latest Recruitment
To apply for this recruitment; this is what you are required to do: Submit 25 copies of your Applications ensure is up-to-date including the curriculum vitae (CV) giving the following information in order as given below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
- Post Applied for (State the Department/Unit)
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address.
- Current Postal Address / including G.S.M. Telephone number and E-mail Address.
- Marital Status.
- Number of Children and their Ages.
- Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
- Work Experience with dates.
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
- Research interests and activities
- Conferences/courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any).
- Professional accomplishment.
- Publications with the date.
- Service to national and international bodies.
- Extra-Curricular Activities.
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with Candidates’ academic/work experience.
Forward all applications and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the address below:
Obafemi Awolowo University,
Ile-Ife – Osun State.
“For the attention of Director of Personnel Affairs”
- Make sure you ask your referees to forward a confidential reports directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked “Confidential”.
- Only the applications of short- listed candidates will be acknowledged.
Is Obafemi Awolowo University Recruiting Now?
According, to the latest news on OAU Ile Ife recruitment portal, Obafemi Awolowo University is recruiting now!
When is Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Recruitment portal 2019/2020 Closing date?
According to the OAU Recruitment 2019 news; the application closing date has not been specified!
Take a Tour:
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 78RRI
- Nigerian Police Recruitment Form
- UNICEF Recruitment in Nigeria
- BBC Recruitment World Service
- First Bank Graduate Trainee Job
- INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- JUST NOW! ECOWAS Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Taxify Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Shortlisted
- NNPC Recruitment
- Dhl Recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2019/2020
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Naf DSSC shortlisted candidates
- NYSC Portal 2019 | NYSC Registration
- NYSC mobilisation
- 2019 NYSC Mobilisation Requirements
- Leadership Newspaper Recruitment
- Navy DSSC26 Supplementary List
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Prisons Service
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 78RRI
- Nigerian Army Names of shortlisted candidates
- Custom Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment 2019/2020
- Guinness Nigeria PLC Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Bank Job Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Bank Internship Programme
- British American Tobacco Recruitment 2019/2020
- Dangote Recruitment Careers Registration 2019/2020
- Total Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2019/2020
- nnpc-graduate trainee shortlisted-candidates/
- Police Shortlist 2019
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know.
Disclaimer: careersngr Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
- And other recruitment sites.
- Navy DSSC26 List
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- NYSC Portal 2019
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- OFFICIAL Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Job
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment
- Microsoft Company Jobs
- How to Apply For Jumia Recruitment
- Sahara Group Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- Mariteam Recruitment
- OPEC Recruitment
- Flour Mill Recruitment
- Adexen Recruitment