Visit www.oilandgasjobsng.com/signup portal now to create an account for 2020/2021 Federal Government Agency Oil and Gas Graduate Trainee.
Or quickly go to this portal now to Log into Recruitment Application Portal.
Because Oilandgasjobsng is recruiting unemployed Nigerian’s into the following programme; Graduate Trainee Programme, Experienced Professionals.
Here is the general requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class upper degree or second class lower or HND Upper or Lower Credit with good Master’s Degree in the following areas of courses:
- Social Sciences;
- Health Safety and Environment.
- Candidates must be more than 27 years by August, 2020.
- Prospective Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC Programme by August 2020.
- Good leadership traits, verbal and written communication and computer skills.
- Must be a team players with good interpersonal skills and have ability to do well in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
Steps on How to Apply for the Latest Federal Government Agency Oil and Gas Recruitment 2021
- Step 1: Select any of the Programme you wish to apply
- Then, register with a valid Email address and choose a password you can remember.
NOTE: After providing your email address and password, you will receive further instructions in your email. Please ensure you have access to this email address.
- Step 2: Login with your email and password to continue your application for the Oilandgasjobsng jobs.
- Step 3: Start your Application properly. With the following:
- Identity Verification
- Bio-Data & Contact
- Education & Program
- Employment & Other details
- Review & Submit.
- Finally make sure you SUBMIT your Application.
When is the Closing Date for Oilandgasjobsng.com login Recruitment portal 2021 Application Process?
Unfortunately, the Oilandgasjobsng.com login recruitment portal is not yet open for applications.
But, when available, all applicants are expected to complete their applications within six weeks from the date of publication.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria
- FCMB Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- Plan International Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- BEA Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates
- www.e-yes.en.gov.ng registration
- Fadac Resources Recruitment
- Development Alternatives Incorporated Recruitment
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.