Ondo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 – This is to inform the general public that Ondo state government recruitment Application form and portal is now open for interested and qualified applicant to apply.
The Ondo state Civil Service has begun registration through the Ondo state Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal for the recruitment of Grade Level 8, 9 & 10 of talented Graduates and Young Professionals.
Thus, if you are searching for any of the following below, this article is for you.
- When is Ondo State Civil Service Recruiting for 2021?
- How to apply for the Ondo state recruitment 2021/2022?
- when is Ondo State Civil Service recruitment portal closing
- Ondo state civil service commission salary structure
- How to apply for ondo state ministry of health recruitment
- ondo state board of internal revenue recruitment
- www.ondostate.gov.ng portal
Ondo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 General Requirements
Candidates must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for each role as stated below. Unless otherwise stated,
- At least second-class lower degree or lower credit HND Diploma is required and additional relevant educational or professional;
- Applicant must also have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable)
- Candidates must be a Computer literate, with good interpersonal and leadership skills and work effectively in teams.
- Must not be more than 35 years of age by December 31, 2021
- Willingness to Contribute to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda,
- Must Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Ministry, Agency, or Department they are assigned
- NOTE: Ondo State Civil Service Commission Successful Candidates will undergo a period of Graduate development designed to enhance their knowledge, skills and other attributes to enable them function effectively in their respective roles.
How to Apply Ondo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates may apply by visiting the Ondo State Recruitment Portal at: www.ondostate.gov.ng portal and completing the online application form.
Note: Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- British High Commission Recruitment
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment
- Rivjobs.ng – Application Portal
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- FCSC Past Questions and Answers
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Osun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
When is Ondo State Recruitment Portal closing
All applications must be submitted on or before six weeks beginning from the date of publication.
- Note: Ondo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment is free of charge.
Do you think this Ondo State Civil Service Commission recruitment post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.