Overview of PYes Fresh Registration
The vision of P-YES is to empower the Nigerian youth through creating opportunities and the enabling environment for wealth creation by arming the youth with requisite skills, knowledge and resources that will make them productive, thereby reducing poverty and creating an economically empowered youth population that are strategically positioned to creatively and meaningfully contribute to nation building.
Pre-conditions for Enlistment
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.