Visit jobs.plan-international.org/ Portal now for Plan International Recruitment 2020/2021.
Or speedily go to this portal now to get Plan International Jobs in Nigeria 2020.
Because Plan International is recruiting worthy and qualified candidates to join the Plan International Team 2020, into the following job positions below:
- 1 What are the Requirements for Plan International Careers 2020?
- 2 Steps on How to Apply for Plan International Recruitment 2020
- 3 When is the Closing Date for Plan International Recruitment Portal 2020 Application Process?
What are the Requirements for Plan International Careers 2020?
NOTE EACH JOB POSITION LISTED ABOVE HAVE A SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENT.
- A Degree in Business / Public Administration or related field.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player who demonstrates leadership and is able to support and train local and international staff and also able to work with disaster affected communities in a sensitive and participatory manner.
- Excellent negotiation, representation, skills and the ability to work comfortably with an ethnically diverse staff in a very sensitive environment.
- Strong organizational and work prioritization skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work cooperatively.
- Proven ability to solve problems independently without direct supervision.
- Good facilitation skills and ability to deliver induction briefing/training.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels, and to maintain this under pressure.
- Ability to work with limited supervision from line manager.
Steps on How to Apply for Plan International Recruitment 2020
- Step 1: Visit https://jobs.plan-international.org/ to select the specific job position you want.
- Then, register with a valid Email address and choose a password you can remember.
NOTE: After providing your email address and password, you will automatically be redirected to your specific job page.
- Step 2: Otherwise if you are not a new user kindly Login with your email and password to visit your job page.
- Step 3: Start your Application properly. With the following steps:
- Candidate Information
- Work Experience
- File Attachments
- Your Confirmation
- Review & Submit.
- Finally make sure you SUBMIT your Application.
When is the Closing Date for Plan International Recruitment Portal 2020 Application Process?
The closing date for these application is strictly based by each position listed above. Click here to add your E-mail address for later updates.
List of Other Jobs in Nigeria
- QuickCheck Recruitment
- Phyatex International Recruitment
- Oxfam Nigeria Recruitment
- Coleman Cables and Wires Recruitment
- Cuso International Recruitment
- Reputable Pharmaceutical Company Recruitment
- Ultimus Holdings Recruitment
- Montaigne Place Recruitment
- Waya Multilink Recruitment
- Chemonics International Recruitment
- JERAG Technologies Limited Recruitment
- Groschen Pieces Nigeria Recruitment
- AT&A Retail Limited Recruitment
- Spragglers Limited Recruitment
- Medexia Limited Recruitment
Plan International 2020 Application Form is Free of Charge. Be warned.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know.
Careersngr Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
SEE ALSO | NIGERIAN POLICE SHORTLIST | NIGERIA NAVY SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN ARMY SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN AIRFORCE SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SHORTLIST | NIS SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN PRISON SHORTLIST | FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION SHORTLIST | FRSC SHORTLIST | INEC SHORTLIST | ICPC SHORTLIST | FIRS SHORTLIST | NDLEA SHORTLIST | AMOTEKU SHORTLIST | ARMY DSSC SHORTLIST | NAVY DSSC SHORTLIST | AIRFORCE DSSC SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SHORTLIST | FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE SHORTLIST | ECOWAS RECRUITMENT | MTN RECRUITMENT | CBN RECRUITMENT | NNPC SHORTLIST | NPOWER SHORTLIST.