Visit https / reg p yes gov ng portal to Apply for the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Fresh Registration.
Hence, before you commence your application process, go through the following basic qualifications to determine what may be required of you before completing your application.
Apply also: Graduates get N4m Loan for Agric businesses
www.reg.p-yes.gov.ng Application Form 2022 Requirements
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.
How to Apply for P-Yes Application Form via https://reg.p-yes.gov.ng/
(1) Apply online via the application portal https://reg.p-yes.gov.ng/
(2) Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
(3) Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy.
When is www.reg.p-yes.gov.ng Portal Closing?
https://reg.p-yes.gov.ng registration Portal will close soon.
If you want to stay updated on reg.p-yes.gov.ng | P-Yes Fresh Registration Portal kindly drop your email address in the comments section below and we will keep you updated.