Application portal is presently open for the Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 registration. Do you want to join Rivers State Public Service for Grade Level 8, 9 & 10? Are you looking for the Rivers State recruitment form 2021/2022?
Hope you don’t mind if we tell you how to apply for the Rivers State civil service Jobs? If yes, read below.
This website does not recruit for Rivers State Civil Service recruitment portal 2021 and this is just an informative article. Also, we do not have any affiliation to the Rivers State recruitment portal.
Thus, if you are searching for any of the following below, this article is for you.
- When is Rivers State Civil Service Recruiting for 2021?
- How to apply for the Rivers State Civil Service commission recruitment 2021/2022?
- Rivers state civil service salary structure
- when is Rivers civil service recruitment portal closing
- rivers state civil service commission address
- 1 Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Categories 2021
- 2 Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment General Requirements 2021
- 3 How to apply Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- 4 When is Rivers State Recruitment Portal Closing?
- 5 Rivers State Civil Service Salary Structure
Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Categories 2021
- General Duty Doctors/Medical Officers
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Internal Medicine Physicians
- General Surgeon/Consultants
- Radiologists/Radiographers/Dental Radiography Assistants
- Nursing Officer/ENT Trained Nurses
- Pharmacists/Pharmacy Technicians/Pharmacy Assistants
- Laboratory Scientists/Laboratory Technician/Laboratory Assistant
- Radiographer/Imaging Scientists/Dental Radiography Assistants
- Health Records Technologists/Health Records Technicians
- Resident Doctors/Consultants (Paediatric Ophthalmologist, Neuro Ophthalmologist, Oculo Plastic Surgeon, General Ophthamologist),
- Optometrists Opticians/Low vision Therapist/Ophthalotic Nurses/Orthopist
- Clinical Audiologist/Technicians/Speech Therapists
- Dental Surgeons/Dental Consultants/Dental/Dental Nurses/Laboratory Technicians/Laboratory Assistant.
- Scientific Officers
- Community Health Officers
- Environmental Health Officers
- State Counsel
- Lands Officers
- Technical Officers
- Information Officers
- Inspector of Taxes
- Education Officers
- Planning Officers
- Agricultural Engineers
- Fisheries Officers
- Town Planning Officers
- Tourism Officers
- Labour Officers
- Youth Development Officers
- Commercial Officers
- Assistant Education Officers
- Agricultural Officer
- Livestock Officers
- Forest Officers
- Social Welfares Officers
- Veterinary Laboratory Assistant
- Administrative Officers
- Programme Analysist
- Confidential Secretaries
- Executive Officers
- Clerical Officers
- Security Guards
Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment General Requirements 2021
- First School Leaving Certificate or Basic Education Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree or Equivalent and Higher Degrees (where available)
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Local Government Area Identification
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
- Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years.
How to apply Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
To apply for the ongoing Rivers State Civil Service recruitment 2021, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you’re qualified.
- Next, rivjobs-ng.
- Pick a job opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
- NOTE: Candidates applying for Clerical Officers, Artisan/Craftsman, Drivers, Messengers, Security Guards and Cleaners/Gardeners.
A handwritten application should be addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary
Rivers State Civil Service Commission,
State Secretariat Complex.
To reach him, not later than (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
When is Rivers State Recruitment Portal Closing?
All applications must be submitted on or before six weeks of publications.
- Note: Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification.
Rivers State Civil Service Salary Structure
Salaries would be based on the approved consolidated medical salary structure (CONMESS), Consolidated health salary structure (CONHESS) and Consolidated public salary structure (CONPSS) as applicable in the Rivers State civil service.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment
- FCSC Past Questions and Answers
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Yobe State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
Do you think this Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.