You wish to pursue an education in USA. We are glad to inform you that the Scholarship in Policy Analysis is currently ongoing application at Pardee RAND Graduate School. So in this article, we will explain more about the scholarship, its worth, eligibility and application process.
The Pardee RAND Graduate School is a selective, multidisciplinary doctoral program with the aim on policy analysis and the ways it can shape the world. The school offer a full-time Ph.D. program in policy analysis which is the first and largest of its kind in the country.
The school is backed by the intellectual power and resources of the RAND Corporation, a nonprofit, nonpartisan research institution that helps enhance policy and decision-making through research and analysis.
The Pardee RAND Graduate School is a private graduate school institution affiliated with the RAND Corporation in Santa Monica, California. The school’s campus is co-located with the RAND Corporation and most of the faculty is drawn from the 950 researchers at RAND. The 2018–2019 student body includes 116 men and women from 26 countries around the globe.
The school was established in 1970 as the RAND Graduate Institute (RGI). In 2004, the current name of the school was adopted to honor the contributions of Frederick S. Pardee, a former RAND researcher and philanthropist.
The Pardee RAND Graduate School launched the Pardee Initiative for Global Human Progress in 2013 focusing on international development. The school offers the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree in policy analysis. The Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) degree is also awarded to students after two years of coursework and partial completion of the Ph.D. requirements. In 1974, the first doctorate was awarded.
As of August 2018, the school has been awarded 400 Ph.D. degrees and is the largest policy Ph.D. program in the United States. The Pardee RAND Graduate School curriculum includes courses in economics, statistics, political science, operations research, and the behavioral and social sciences.
Related Articles: Centre College Language Scholarships in Kentucky USA for 2022/2023.
Worth of Scholarship in Policy Analysis at Pardee RAND Graduate School
- The scholarship cover a full-tuition scholarship for the first year, partial scholarship in the second year, and reduced tuition after.
- A research fellowship is also achieved by working on RAND projects of the student’s choice that covers remaining tuition and provides a stipend to cover living expenses.
- The Scholarship in Policy Analysis provides for generous health insurance and other benefits, which include paid parental leave.
- You will be able to use a laptop computer and get support for conference attendance and travel to other RAND offices.
- Each candidate will be granted the opportunity for subsidized housing in West L.A., a short commute to campus.
- The Scholarship in Policy Analysis covers a paid visit to Pardee RAND for preview weekend in March after acceptance.
- The Scholarship in Policy Analysis help students to cover their tuition while receiving a constant stipend for living expenses each year and graduate debt-free.
Eligibility for Scholarships in Policy Analysis at Pardee RAND Graduate School
- To be eligible for Scholarship in Policy Analysis, you must be available to participate in our full-time combined research-and-study program at RAND’s headquarters in Santa Monica, California.
- To be qualified for the scholarship, you must have completed a bachelor’s degree; an advanced degree and/or some work experience is applicable.
- Each candidate must display strong quantitative skills, although all majors and disciplines welcome to be eligible for Scholarship in Policy Analysis.
List of Documents Required for Scholarship in Policy Analysis
- You need an online application.
- A Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- You also need three essays to understand your reasons to work in the field of policy analysis.
- Your test scores on the GRE or GMAT (can be waived); TOEFL or English proficiency test for some international students.
- You also need three letters of recommendation and school transcripts.
How to Apply for Scholarship in Policy Analysis at Pardee RAND Graduate School
If you are interested in Scholarship in Policy Analysis and you are eligible for the scholarship, visit the official website.
Application Deadline for Scholarship in Policy Analysis at Pardee RAND Graduate School
The application deadline for the scholarship is January 6, 2022.
Official Website: Click here