Go to sec.gov.ng/careers/ portal to register for the securities and exchange commission (SEC) Application Form.
The SEC has officially announced the registration portal for talents, we would normally target the following core disciplines: Accountancy, Law, Economics under the age bracket of 18-35 years old to APPLY.
Meanwhile, kindly, scroll down to read the requirements before submitting your application.
sec.gov.ng/careers registration form 2021 Requirements
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
- Local Government Area Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate or Basic Education Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree or Equivalent and Higher Degrees (where available)
- Professional Certificate / Evidence of current professional license (where applicable)
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
How to Apply for SEC Recruitment 2021
- Go to SEC portal: sec.gov.ng/about/careers/
- Enter your BVN and Phone Number.
- Fill in your Bio-Data.
- Input your Qualifications.
- Enter a Professional Certification/License (E.g. ICAN..)
- Upload the all documents required.
- CLICK ON FINISH TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION SUCCESSFULLY.
When will sec.gov.ng Portal close?
The closing date for these application is NOT YET SPECIFIED. ADD YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR UPDATES.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria
- NSCDC Recruitment
- FFS Recruitment
- Jamb Registration Form
- NPF Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- Kimberly-Clark Recruitment
- Solidarites International Recruitment
- Walmart Recruitment
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for this activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.