SON Recruitment 2020 Application Form is now Available. JUMP TO HOW TO APPLY for Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) Jobs Vacancies Online here or Register through their approved portal below.
Recently, Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) has listed the available vacant position in which interested candidates who are willing to work can apply below. And here is how you can apply for the ongoing SON Recruitment 2020.
We understand that many applicant’s are passing through difficulties while trying to apply for SON Jobs. However, don’t worry, because, this page will help you to secure a position at Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON).
- 1 Latest SON Job Vacancies
- 2 Requirements for Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2020
- 3 How to Apply for SON Recruitment 2020
- 4 When is the Closing Date for Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment Portal 2020 Application?
Latest SON Job Vacancies
|There’s no Current Vacancies Available for Now. KINDLY ENTER YOUR MAIL BELOW, SO THAT WE CAN NOTIFY YOU OF ANY AVAILABLE JOB POSITION|
Requirements for Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2020
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by Birth or Descent;
- From 18 years above not more than 35 years old;
- First degree certificate at least Second Class Lower;
- But, HND/ND holders should have at least lower credit;
- All Applicants must be medically fit and would be screened to be certified when shortlisted;
- NYSC Discharge certificate.
How to Apply for SON Recruitment 2020
To apply for this vacancies this is what you have to do.
Secondly, complete the Online Application Form and Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms.
When is the Closing Date for Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment Portal 2020 Application?
NOT SPECIFIED YET.
List of Other Job
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nlng Recruitment
- Wema Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- Custom Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NNPC Shortlisted Candidates
- GIG Group Recruitment
- Unilag Recruitment
- Norwegian Recruitment
- Business Plan
- Danish Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- UNHCR Recruitment
- IOM Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Police Aptitude test
- IITA Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know.
Careersngr Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.