Go to specialpublicworks.gov.ng/site/ portal to register for the Federal Government employment of 1000 people in each of the 774 local government in Nigeria.
The Federal Government has officially announced the registration portal for the 774,000 job vacancies at the Special Public Works for qualified candidates under the age bracket of 18-50 years old to APPLY.
Despite anything to the contrary, kindly, scroll down to read the requirements before submitting your application.
www.specialpublicworks.gov.ng Registration Form 2020 Requirements
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by Birth or Descent;
- Must have a Local Government Identification Letter;
- First Leaving School Certificate.
- All Applicants must be medically fit and would be screened to be certified when shortlisted.
How to Apply for 774, 000 Recruitment in Nigeria on https://specialpublicworks.gov.ng
- Section 1: Go to www.specialpublicworks.gov.ng portal: https://specialpublicworks.gov.ng/site/
- Section 2: Click on your state on the map for the details (name and phone number) of your state chairman, vice chairman and committee members.
- Section 3: Follow up your own state commencement date for the recruitment exercise.
When will specialpublicworks.gov.ng recruitment portal close?
The closing date for these application is NOT YET KNOWN. ADD YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS TO THE SPECIAL PUBLIC WORKS UPDATES.
List of other Jobs in Nigeria
- gipplasg.lagosstate.gov.ng portal
- Glo Recruitment Form
- Adexen Recruitment
- Driving Jobs in Nigeria
- MSME Survival Fund
specialpublicworks.gov.ng – Application Portal Registration Form is free of charge.
Feel free to let us know. if you have any questions?