Welcome to our Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarships 2022/2023 (Fully-Funded Study) at Oxford University 2022/2023 page. Do you wish to apply for this Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship Program for 2022?.
Apply also for Oxford Patrick Duncan Graduate Scholarships 2022/2023.
Unless otherwise stated, you will be considered automatically for these scholarships if:
- you are applying to start a new graduate course;
- you submit your course application by the relevant December or January admissions deadline;
- you are subsequently offered a place after consideration of applications received by the deadline;
- your application is not placed on a waiting list or held back after the December or January admissions deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March admissions deadline; and
- you meet the eligibility criteria.
It is important to note that during the selection process:
- the eligibility criteria will be applied automatically, using the details you provide in the relevant sections of the graduate application form (for example, your country of ordinary residence and your previous education institutions), to determine whether you are eligible;
- selection is based on academic merit, unless specified otherwise;
- some of the scholarships are only tenable at specific colleges. Unless specified otherwise, you do not need to select that college as your preference on the graduate application form. All eligible applicants will be considered, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference. However, successful applicants will be transferred to the relevant college in order to take up the scholarship; and
- Applicants who hold deferred offers to start in 2022-23 are not eligible to be considered for these scholarships.
Number of Awardees:
Value of Scholarship:
The scholarship covers course fees and a grant for living costs. Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply for Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship (Fully-Funded Study) 2022/2023
There is no separate application process for this African scholarship: to be considered, submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline depending on your course). Selection is expected to take place by the end of April 2022.
- Top 50 USA Scholarships for International Students
- Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022
- World Bank Scholarships Program 2022
- Cincinnati International Outreach Scholarship 2022
- International Scholarship Student Competition 2022
- Berea College Scholarships 2022
- Duke Merit Scholarship Programs 2022
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below for the activity.
However, should you have any questions about scholarships, Please, Feel Free to let us know in the comment box.