Latest Update: Has Survival Fund released the Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Names of Successfully Selected Beneficiaries? No, survival fund MSME programme shortlist for 2021 funds disbursement is yet to be released. Would you like to know immediately the list is out? Check out survivalfund.gov.ng.
Survival Fund Shortlisted Candidates – The names of beneficiaries invited for survival fund MSME programme funds disbursement. candidates who applied for this programme can now check for their names online.
The MSME survival fund portal is yet to released the names of successful candidates for funds disbursement.
Before you proceed, check out these other N75Bn MSME Survival Fund shortlist:
- Industrial Training Fund Recruitment
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- cdfipb careers Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates Names
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Shortlisted Candidate
- UBEC Recruitment
- www.airforce.mil.ng shortlisted candidates
- Immigrationrecruitment.org.ng shortlist
- survivalfund.gov.ng Registration Portal
- n-sip.gov.ng – Application Portal
All the candidates that participated in N75Bn MSME Survival Fund registration process. Should check if you have been shortlisted to receive the funds via the registration portal www.survivalfund.gov.ng.
How to Check Survival Fund Shortlisted Candidates
- Visit www.survivalfund.gov.ng on your system/mobile device.
- Read all the instruction spelt out in Survival Fund registration portal,
- Scroll down to locate the “PDF DOWNLOAD”
- Once you are done downloading the PDF, locate your own state of origin and search for your name.
Were you Successfully shortlisted? You are to proceed with the fund disbursement process.
Else, you can also access your Survival Fund shortlist by checking this portal or by following the procedure outlined below:
- Login to MSME Survival Fund Portal at www.survivalfund.gov.ng.
- Then, Enter your registered Phone number
- In the end, click the check Button for your application status.
Congratulations to all beneficiaries of survival fund MSME programme.
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box