Taraba State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Is Out —– As the Taraba State Civil Service Commission announces the recruitment of capable staffs into some vacant positions in the commission.
We also bring you all that you will need to know about Taraba State Civil Service Recruitment this year.
As the talented Graduates and Young Professionals get ready to apply, we had to bring all the guides.
This post will help everyone to know the requirements, and the needed steps of application, the documents needed, and perhaps the correct recruitment portal website.
About Taraba State Civil Service Commission
Established: 27th of August 1991.
Chairman: Chief John Alexander Mamman
Functions of the Commission: Recruitment and appointment, Promotion.
Transfer and Secondment, Discipline, Training, Retirements.
Current Directors: Benjamin Zantimaba DRP and Bulus Daniel DPRS.
Taraba State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Requirement
- At least second-class lower degree or lower credit HND Diploma is required and additional relevant educational or professional;
- Applicant must also have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable)
- Candidates must be a Computer literate, with good interpersonal and leadership skills and work effectively in teams.
- Must not be more than 35 years of age by December 31, 2021
- Willingness to Contribute to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda,
- Must Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Ministry, Agency, or Department they are assigned
- NOTE: Taraba State Civil Service shortlisted Candidates will undergo a period of Graduate development designed to enhance their knowledge, skills and other attributes to enable them function effectively in their respective roles.
How to Apply Taraba State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
Qualified candidates may apply by visiting the Taraba State Recruitment Portal at: https://www.tarabastate.gov.ng/civil-service-commission/ and completing the online application form.
Note: Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- PSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Osun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- FCSC Past Questions and Answers
- mda.edostate.gov.ng/csc – Application
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
When is Taraba State Recruitment Portal closing
All applications must be submitted on or before six weeks beginning from the date of publication.
- Note: Taraba State Civil Service Commission Recruitment is free of charge.
Do you think this Taraba State Civil Service Commission recruitment post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.