Here’s Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) Application 2019/2020 for all African Entrepreneurs the 5th circle of $100m Entrepreneurship programme page.
Are you an African Entrepreneur looking for an opportunity to explore? OR do you just seek for an entrepreneurship Programme to apply for?
Indeed, you really need Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme for 2019/2020.
And because of you!
This Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme Application guide will cover; How to Apply for Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme 2019 – $100 million to create 10,000 African Entrepreneurs in 10 Years
Let’s get started!
- 1 ABOUT TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME
- 1.1 How to Apply for Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Application 2019 Programme?
- 1.2 Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Application 2019/2020 questions & Answers
- 1.3 OTHER TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION PROGRAMME APPLICATION QUESTIONS:
ABOUT TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME
Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP), a Pan-African entrepreneurship initiative of the Tony Elumelu Foundation, is a multi-year programme of training, funding, and mentoring, designed to empower the next generation of African entrepreneurs.
Tony Elumelu Foundation was established in 2010, the tony eLumelu foundation (TEF) is the leading philanthropy in Africa championing Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurs across the continent.
The Foundation’s long-term investment in empowering African entrepreneurs is emblematic of Tony Elumelu’s philosophy of Africapitalism, which positions Africa’s private sector and most importantly entrepreneurs, as the catalyst for the social and economic development of the continent.
The Foundation’s flagship initiative, the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme, is a 10-year, $100 million commitment to identify, train mentor and fund 10,000 entrepreneurs, capable of changing the face of business across Africa.
Tony Elumelu Foundation, is one of the leading African-funded and founded philanthropy committed to empowering African entrepreneurs, is now accepting applications for the 2019 cohort of the TEF 5th Cycle of $100m Entrepreneurship Programme.
OTHER TRENDING SEARCH ARE:
- tony elumelu entrepreneurship application 2019 form
- tony elumelu entrepreneurship application 2019 status
- And also, tony elumelu entrepreneurship application 2019 questions
- tony elumelu foundation grants.
Make sure you complete your application form by answering a series of mandatory questions and uploading additional documents and identification materials.
Then, after submission, you will receive a confirmation email of receipt within 1 working day.
Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Application 2019/2020 questions & Answers
Can I apply offline?
- – How are selected applicants chosen to join the programme?
Selection of the applicants will take place from the close of the Application on March 1st, by the Tony Elumelu Foundation and an independent Selection Committee appointed by the Foundation, against the specified selection criteria.
- – By what criteria are the applicants to be judged?
All applications will be judged on 5 core criteria, which are:
- – Feasibility of the business idea.
- – Market Opportunity: Knowledge and understanding of the market, customers and competitors for their idea/business.
- – Financial Understanding: Understanding of the basic financial requirements of running a business, costs and revenues.
- – Scalability: Demonstrates potential for replication and growth of their product or service to create jobs and wealth.
- – Leadership Potential and Entrepreneurial Skills: Demonstrate leadership potential, capable of attracting people, customers and resources.
OTHER TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION PROGRAMME APPLICATION QUESTIONS:
– The Tony Elumelu Foundation itself is located in Nigeria, does this give preference to Nigerian entrepreneurs?
No. The TEF Entrepreneurship Programme is a Pan-African programme and open to business ideas from all the 54 African countries from which we will select the best business ideas for the programme.
- – If my start-up is selected to join the programme, when and how will I be informed?
Successful applicants will be notified on the 22nd of March, via the email address designated in the initial application. The list of selected entrepreneurs will also be posted on the TEF Website.
5- What additional information must I supply once my business is selected?
If Applicants are offered a place in the Programme, Applicants will be expected to:
–complete a self-declaration form,
-provide proof of valid ID,
-provide a personal bank statement from the past 6 months,
- -You must provide a statement of current personal debts.
- -provide a reference from an employer, bank and/or academic institutions;
- -Provide business bank account details (For UBA present countries, it must be a UBA account)
– Why was my application unsuccessful?
Since inception we have received over 65,000 applications for the limited spaces on the programme, while we can only accept 1000 entrepreneurs each year. Here are a few possible reasons why your application was not successful:
- -You did not complete the application
- -Your business or idea is more than 3 years old
- -Our business or idea is not based in Africa
- -Your descriptions in one or more sections of the application was not clearly described
- -Your application did not meet other eligibility criteria
- -You scored low in one or more of the selection criteria.
- – How can I improve my chances next year?
Ensure that you review the selection criteria in the next programme cycle and be sure to describe your business plan or idea such that every aspect of the business or idea (i.e. description, market, customer acquisition, financials etc.) is fully covered.
- – Is there a waiting list for Applicants who could join the programme?
Yes there is a waiting list. If any of the selected 1000 do not claim their places by the set deadline, the next best entrepreneur from the waiting list will be chosen before commencement of the programme cycle.
- – If not selected, can I reapply in another programme cycle?
Yes. We will open the platform for applications on January 1 every year. Each applicant will be required to put in a fresh application. We believe the elapsed time should serve to refresh your interest in your entrepreneurial objectives, and there might be new developments to include in the application.
What if English is not my first language?
The application portal will have functionality in English, French and Portuguese.
What information/identification do I need to provide in my Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship application 2019?
You must answer all the mandatory questions in the application form.
How many applicants will be chosen to join the programme?
There are 1,000 places available annually for the applications that are selected by the Selection Committee for a placement in the programme.
We are not https://tonyelumelufoundation.org that is, offering Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Application 2019 for this job vacancies above. Please Note.
Anyways, Don’t hesitate using our share & button below to inform – friends and relation.Thank you for choosing careersngr. Above all, good luck!.
You’ll love this other recruitments:
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- OPEC Recruitment
- Unicaf Scholarship
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 78RRI
Other Related Jobs:
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Job
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment
- Microsoft Company Jobs
- How to Apply For Jumia Recruitment
- Sahara Group Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- Mariteam Recruitment
- Flour Mill Recruitment
- Adexen Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment