UNICEF Recruitment 2021/2022 job vacancies are now available for suitable applicants to apply. Are you looking for an opportunity to join the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Careers in Nigeria?.
Here’s an opportunity for you to start a career with a the world’s largest provider of vaccines. Since, we’ve provided you with the necessary UNICEF recruitment process in this post.
However, just before you start your application process, it is advisable that you go through the following Required Skills & Qualifications list to know what you will be required of you to complete your application successfully.
- 1 Latest Job Vacancies in the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- 2 UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- 3 How to Apply for UNICEF Jobs 2021 in Nigeria
- 4 When is UNICEF Recruitment Portal Closing?
- 5 About United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
Latest Job Vacancies in the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
|NB.||VACANCY TITLE||JOB TYPE||LOCATION|
|1||Education Officer||Full Time||Maiduguri|
|2||Education Specialist (Quality)||Full Time||Maiduguri|
|3||International Consultant||Full Time||Northeast of Nigeria.|
|4||Warehouse Assistant||Full Time||Nigeria|
|5||International Consultancy||Full Time||Nigeria|
|6||(TA) Communication for Development Specialist||Full Time||Nigeria|
UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- A university degree in one of the following fields is required: education, psychology, sociology or another relevant technical field required.
- A minimum of two years of professional experience in programme planning, management, and/or research in education is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is highly desirable.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
APPLY ALSO FOR UN Jobs.
How to Apply for UNICEF Jobs 2021 in Nigeria
- Login to the UNICEF Job Portal: https://jobs.unicef.org/ to fill out and submit your applications.
- Second, upload your credentials (as required on the site) including the most recent passport photograph.
- Submit your application.
When is UNICEF Recruitment Portal Closing?
The closing date for these UNICEF jobs is six weeks from the date of publications.
Hot jobs in Nigeria
- Plateau State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- Enugu State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Getfit Technologies Limited Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Stedarol Oil Recruitment
About United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is the world’s largest provider of vaccines, Since 75 years of inception dating back to 1944.
Its headquarters are currently in 7 Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria and its official working language is English.
What does UNICEF do? UNICEF works day-in and day-out in the world’s toughest places to reach the most vulnerable and disadvantaged children. Delivering results for children and young people is our driving force.
The UNICEF recruitment form for interested candidates is now available on the UNICEF Careers application portal provided above.
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below for the activity.
However, should you have any questions about Jumia Job Vacancies, please feel free to let us know in the comment box.