UNICEF Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies in Nigeria – Welcome to the Latest Job Application Portal for The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment 2020.
Do you want apply for UNICEF jobs vacancies in Nigeria?
If so, then read the next subheadings.
Latest Job Vacancies at UNICEF
|S/N||Available Job Positions|
|1||Consultant||Apply For Job|
|2||Programme & Planning Manager||Apply For Job|
|3||GEP3/EAC State Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Consultants||Apply For Job|
- Advanced degree in a related field is needed.
- Experience working on gender issues.
- Extensive knowledge and skills of education and social sectors in Nigeria and in northern Nigeria will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrates, applies and shares technical knowledge.
- Good understanding of girls’ education issues, community involvement and participation.
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, to varied audiences.
- Able to work effectively in a multicultural environment, sets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieves project goals.
List of Other Job
- Adexen Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- World Health Organization
- British Council IELTS Recruitment
- United Bank of Africa Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Dangote Group Refinery Recruitment
- Microsoft Company Jobs
- Mariteam Nigeria LTD Recruitment
- Sahara Group Recruitment
- Diamond Bank Recruitment
- OPEC Recruitment
How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2020
- You need to Click here OR go to ‘Apply Now‘ to Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms.
When is Closing Date for UNICEF Recruitment Portal Application?
Not Yet specified.
Meanwhile Subscribe to our newsletter let’s Update you!
Careersngr Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.