In other words, include your EMAIL ADDRESS here to find out the step by step process of checking UNIJOS admission status 2020/2021.
Candidates that participated in the University of Jos (UNIJOS) post UTME screening exercise should bear in mind that, this post will provide news on UNIJOS admission portal list 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Are you among those candidates asking if University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released the 2020/2021 Admission list? Then go further to check if your name is among the merit list at UNIJOS admission portal (portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission).
Before anything else, UNIJOS admission news have it that, the University of Jos will soon release the list of successful candidates for admission into 2020/2021 academic session when fully gathered together.
Despite all these, below are some of the most FAQs about UNIJOS admission list which includes: 1ST BATCH, 2ND BATCH, 3RD BATCH, 4TH BATCH, FINAL, OMITTED CANDIDATES.
- When is UNIJOS admission list coming out
- How to check UNIJOS admission list
- when will UNIJOS release admission list
- when will UNIJOS admission list be out
- How to check UNIJOS basic admission list
- Is UNIJOS supplementary admission list out
Before you proceed, Download UNIJOS Academic Calendar from Here to gain knowledge on how UNIJOS 2020/2021 academic activities will be this year.
Is UNIJOS Admission List Out?
According to UNIJOS Admission Portal, the University of Jos admission list for 2020/2021 Academic session will be coming out soon. Since the Post-UTME screening exercise have already commenced.
How to Check UNIJOS Admission List 2020/2021
- Visit UNIJOS admission status checking portal at portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- And type in your Jamb Reg No/Application Form No for Undergraduate/Post Graduate Admission
- Finally, Click on “Get Started”.
Points worthy of Note:
Are you Successfully admitted? This is what you are suppose to do: Kindly proceed with registration exercise at once.
According to UNIJOS Registration Portal. Successful candidates are also advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the Admission.
How to Access your UNIJOS Admission Status from JAMB Admission Status Checking portal
- Search for jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ on your web browser.
- Then, Login to your Jamb profile with your Email and Password.
- Scroll down to locate ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab and click on it.
- After that, click on “Access my Caps” Then,
- ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION!
Important Note About University of Jos Admission List 2020/2021
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so or the admission will be withdrawn. Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT centre.
- Admission is still in progress
- All candidates who would be offered courses different from their original courses will be required to click on transfer approval on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission.
- All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
Also Check Uniport Admission List
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.