Put differently, include your EMAIL ADDRESS here to learn about the step by step process of checking UNILAG Admission status 2020/2021.
Candidates that took part in UNILAG Post UTME 2020/20211 screening exercise should have at the back of their mind that, this Portal will guide them with UNILAG admission list, requirements for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Are you among those candidates asking if University of Lagos (UNILAG) has released the 2020/2021 Admission list? Then go straight to check if your name is among the merit list at UNILAG admission portal (www.unilag.edu.ng/portal).
Currently, UNILAG admission news have it that, the University of Lagos will soon release the list of successful candidates for admission into 2020/2021 academic session when fully comprehended.
In fact, if you read below, you are going to see the most FAQs about UNILAG admission list which includes: 1ST BATCH, 2ND BATCH, 3RD BATCH, 4TH BATCH, FINAL, OMITTED CANDIDATES & VC LIST.
- When will UNILAG Admission list be out?
- How to check UNILAG Admission list?
- When is UNILAG Admission list coming out?
- When will UNILAG Merit admission list be out?
- How many Admission list does UNILAG release?
- How do i log in to www.unilag.edu.ng portal?
- Is UNILAG Admission List 2020/2021 Out?
- What are the requirements for UNILAG Admission?
- How do I download UNILAG Admission List PDF
Before you continue, Download UNILAG Academic Calendar from Here to understand how UNILAG 2020/2021 academic activities will be this year.
Is UNILAG Admission List Out?
According to UNILAG Admission Portal, the University of Lagos admission list for 2020/2021 Academic session will be coming out soon. Since the Post-UTME screening process have already commenced.
ALSO APPLY FOR UNILAG RECRUITMENT.
How to Check UNILAG Admission List 2020/2021
- Go to UNILAG admission status checking portal at unilag.edu.ng/admission-list/portal/.
- And type in your Jamb Reg No/Application Form No for Undergraduate/Post Graduate Admission
- Finally, Click on “CHECK ADMISSION STATUS”.
Are you Successfully admitted? This is what you are suppose to do: Kindly proceed with registration exercise immediately.
According to UNILAG Admission Portal. Successful candidates are also advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the Admission.
How to Access your UNILAG Admission Status from JAMB Admission Status Checking portal
- Look for jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ on your web browser.
- Then, Login to your Jamb profile with your Email and Password.
- Scroll down to locate ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab and click on it.
- After that, click on “Access my Caps” Then,
- ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION!
Important Note About University of Lagos Admission List 2020/2021
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so or the admission will be withdrawn. Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT centre.
- Admission is still in progress
- All candidates who would be offered courses different from their original courses will be required to click on transfer approval on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission.
- All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
How to Check UNILAG Postgraduate Admission List
- Login to spgs.unilag.edu.ng/admission-list/ portal
- Choose your programme type by clicking on any of the links listed at the portal;
- Click the links that shows up again to view admission list for the respective programmes;
- Then, search for your name on the Postgraduate Diploma Admission List.
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box