UNIUYO Post UTME 2020 Screening Form Portal is Now Available | See 2020 Cut-off Mark for Courses & Exam Date Here
Is UNIUYO Post UTME 2020 Screening Form Portal out? When is UNIUYO Post UTME coming up? OR how do i see UNIUYO 2020 Cut-off Mark for Courses & Exam Date?
Then, we are glad to announce to you that the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME Portal is now open!. And that the Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020 academic session is now available.
Let’s Get Started!
UNIUYO Post UTME Portal 2020
- 1 UNIUYO Post UTME Portal 2020
- 2 How to Access UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form 2020 Guidelines
- 3 UNIUYO Cut off Mark for 2020 Post UTME
- 4 How to Purchase UNIUYO Post UTME Form.
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has been officially announced to be https://www.uniuyo.edu.ng. It’s Main Campus is located at Nwaniba Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.Town Campus And Annex Campus Ikpa Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom Ibom State, Nigeria. Postal Box: P.M.B 1017, Uyo, Aks.
How to Access UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form 2020 Guidelines
To access the UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form. Kindly enter your Email below.
UNIUYO Cut off Mark for 2020 Post UTME
If you are searching for uniuyo post utme cut off mark for pharmacy. Know it that, the UNIUYO JAMB cut off mark is 180 for all applicants who had chosen University of Uyo as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME are all eligible to apply successfully.
How to Purchase UNIUYO Post UTME Form.
All Qualified candidates will now have to pay a non-refundable amount (sum) of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University UYO Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND PAYMENT GUIDELINES
- GOTO http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-campus portals link)
- Navigate to Admission Forms
- Click on Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Input your phone Number and Email address
- Now, Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- Immediately, you are done with the payment session, quickly go back to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Finally, print-out the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
UNIUYO Post UTME Timetable for 2020 Screening Exercise
MONDAY – AUGUST 19th, 2019. = EDUCATION, AGRICULTURE & CLINICAL SCIENCES.
TUESDAY – AUGUST 20th, 2019. = SOCIAL SCIENCE, BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE PHARMACY.
WEDNESDAY – AUGUST 21th, 2019. = LAW, ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES & ARTS.
THURSDAY – AUGUST 22nd, 2019. = SCIENCE, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & ENGINEERING.
FRIDAY – AUGUST 23rd, 2019. = Spill-Over from all faculties.
UNIVERSITY of UYO Post UTME Screening Requirements
YOU are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,0/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2019 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
The VENUE FOR THE SCREENING is the same venue with the one indicated on your’ Registration slip.
APPLY ALSO For:
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nlng Recruitment
- Wema Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- Custom Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NNPC Shortlisted Candidates
- GIG Group Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Begins
- Unilag Recruitment
- Norwegian Recruitment
- Business Plan
- Danish Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- UNHCR Recruitment
- IOM Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Police Aptitude test
- IITA Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- NGC Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- NABTAB Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- NBS Recruitment
- WAEC Jobs
- Navy shortlist
- Airforce shortlist
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Google Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know.
Careersngr Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be offered admission.
However, if you encounter any problem do well to let us know.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875