Welcome to the Latest Job Application Portal at World Health Organisation Recruitment 2020.
Are you interested in applying for World Health Organisation (WHO) Jobs Vacancies currently available?
If so, then read the next subheadings.
- 1 Latest Job Vacancies at World Health Organisation (WHO)
- 2 Requirements
- 3 How to Apply for World Health Organisation Recruitment in Nigeria
- 4 List of Other Jobs Related to WHO
Latest Job Vacancies at World Health Organisation (WHO)
|S/N||Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria|
|1||Communication Assistant– Speechwriter, Outreach and Advocacy||View Job Details|
- At least be educated.
- Minimum 5 years of Experience.
- Communication skill.
How to Apply for World Health Organisation Recruitment in Nigeria
- You need to CLICK HERE OR go to ‘VIEW JOB DETAILS‘ to Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms.
List of Other Jobs Related to WHO
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Job
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment
- Microsoft Company Jobs
- How to Apply For Jumia Recruitment
- Sahara Group Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- Mariteam Recruitment
- OPEC Recruitment
- Flour Mill Recruitment
- Adexen Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Microsoft Compmpany job
- MTN Graduate trainee
- Society Family Health
- Guinness Nigeri
- Nigerian Navy DSSC26
- Coca Cola recruitment
When is the Closing Date for World Health Organisation (WHO) Recruitment Portal 2020?
Not yet specified.
Feel free to let us know if you have any question.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About World Health Organisation (WHO)
The world health organisation is one of the key agency of the United Nations that is concerned with international public health.
WHO was made known on 7 April 1948. And is responsible for the World Health Report, the worldwide World Health Survey, and World Health Day.
The establishment of the World Health Organisation (WHO) Agency as an autonomous body was due to the perceived inefficiency and ineffectiveness of the services of the public health organisations.
But, the world health organisation Headquarter Is in Geneva, Switzerland. However,the World Health Organization constitution had been signed by 61 countries on 22 July 1946, with the first meeting of the World Health Assembly.
CAREERSNGR do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.