The Nigeria Customs Service will be continuing its recruitment process. The E-Portal availability dates for each cadre and educational requirements are stated below:
- Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08)
- E-Portal Availability Date – 13 December 2021
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND).
- Customs Inspector Cadre AIC (CONSOL 06)
- E-Portal Availability Date – 15 December 2021
- Applicant must possess an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Nigeria Certificate In Education (NCE).
- Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III (CONSOL 03, 04)
- E-Portal Availability Date – 17 December 2021
- Applicant must possess Junior Secondary Certificate (JSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC).
Please click here to apply
For inquires or support contact:
E-mail: [email protected]
Mobile: 08063126721, 08145555804
The Nigeria Customs Service has release the names of successful candidates for final screening in the ongoing recruitment exercise. CHECK SHORTLISTMENT PORTAL.
According to John Attah statement, made available to Channels Television, He said the Service will shortlist 2,800 names online or in three national dailies. – Sun, Daily Trust and the Nation newspapers – this Friday (07/16/2021).
Warning: NCS recruitment process is free of charge.
2,800 Names of Successful Candidates for Nigeria Customs Service Final Screening
The list of successful candidates for NCS final screening exercise is NOW ONLINE. CHECK SHORTLISTMENT PORTAL.
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.