The www.inecrecruitment.com shortlisted candidates LIST IS GOING TO BE OUT SHORTLY. Below is how to know if you have been successfully shortlisted for the current INEC recruitment.
- Follow the steps below to get the PDF LIST from us once released officially:
2. On the next window, select “I’m not a robot” and then click the “Complete Subscription Request” button.
3. An automatic mail with a verification link will be sent to you.
4. Ensure you check your mailbox immediately to click that link in order to activate your subscription.
5. Please note that step 4 is very important in order to activate and complete your subscription.
List of INEC Successful Candidates published on www.inecrecruitment.com
Successful candidates are now hereby invited to INEC Recruitment aptitude test interview selection exercise.
Candidates are to come with the following documents for screening exercise:
- National Identity Cards
- Medical Fitness report
- Bank Details (BVN)
- Original and photocopies of Credentials
- LGA Identification letters
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- First Degree Certificate (NCE, B.SC, B.ED, HND, OND)
- And anything else required.
List of other Shortlistment in Nigeria
- www.nimc.gov.ng/careers Employment Portal
- Nigerian Navy DSSC 28 Shortlisted Candidates
- Procurement Officer at NSIA
- KONE Recruitment
- Synapse Services Recruitment
- Head of Human resources (HR) at Genesis Group
- Oando Shortlisted Candidates
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng Login Portal
- Register for 2020 Recruitment’s
- Policerecruitment.gov.ng shortlist
This is my guide on www.inecrecruitment.com – shortlist 2020 List of Successful Candidates.
This recruitment is specifically for candidates within the ages of 18-35.
After providing your email address and password, you will receive further instructions in your email.
Please ensure you have access to this email address.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to let us know via the comment box.