WWW.Joinnigeriannavy.com 2019 is the Portal for Navy Recruitment Form/verification of your application status.
Would you mind if we teach you about when and how Nigerian navy batch 29 NNBTS 2019 Recruitment is going to commence on the nigerian navy recruitment website.
In this page we’ll show you how to join the Nigerian navy batch 29 NNBTS and you will definitely see the guide you have been looking for.
However, there are things we want you to consider about www.joinnigeriannavy.com form.
First of all, Nigerian navy recruitment application form is done at Nigerian navy recruitment portal official site.
Because in this www.joinnigeriannavy.com 2019 registration portal page.
The following will be featured:
- 1 About WWW.Joinnigeriannavy.com
www.joinnigeriannavy.com OR www.navy.mil.ng are the official sites of Nigerian Navy. And they are also the site where Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020 will take place. www.joinnigeriannavy.com will answer the questions of ‘How can I join the Nigerian Navy?
While, Nigerian Navy Batch 29 NNBTS Portal is the official portal where you can get latest information about Nigerian navy jobs.
Nigerian navy recruitment portal will aid your understanding concerning how to fill and submit the nigerian navy form, how to go to www.joinnigeriannavy.com 2019/verify application status and how to www.joinnigeriannavy 2019/list of successful candidates will be published.
So therefore, the navy portal was established by the federal government to help create more jobs for many Nigerian and today this Nigerian navy recruitment is among the top nationwide recruitment scheme in Nigeria.
Now, are you willing to serve your country? Then, continue reading to GET STARTED for your Nigerian Navy Form Application Process.
1. Applicants must be a Nigerian by birth.
2. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training school for school certificate holders or 24 – 26 years of age for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE and ICT etc.
3. Applicants must not be married or have children before joining the NN.
4. Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
5. Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, below the height of 1.70 metres for males and 1.67 metres for females, stammering, or any physical disability.
You’ll need to see:
- Nigerian Recruitment
- OPEC Recruitment
- Huawei Recruitment
- Dangote Job
- Flour Mill Job
- NSE Recruitment
- World Health Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (not more than 2 sittings).
- National Examination Council (NECO).
National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- All applicants must indicate their National Identification Number (NIN).
- Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement. See the guide for details.
Applicants with higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSC etc other than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) are not to apply. Applicants are warned that it is an offence to present false or forged documents for the Recruitment.
Certificates or qualifications not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of department or advancement while in the Nigerian Navy. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining the Nigerian Navy.
Applicants are required to print out Parent/Guardian consent Form and Local Government attestation Form.
All applicants are to along with the following documents below are:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed Identification Form and signed by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from the Applicant’s candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent Form and signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above.
- Candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
11. Applicants will be required to produce original of all copies of credentials listed in paragraph 10 at any time during recruitment.
12. Completed Application Form is to be submitted online.
13. Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, falsified, forged or presented false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise and handed over to the Nigerian Police Force for prosecution.
14. The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the NN portal.
Read also: Air force Recruitment
To apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment batch 29 NNBTS application form for 2019/2020.
- GOTO https://joinnigeriannavy.com to fill and submit your application.
OTHER GOOGLE TRENDING SEARCH:
- www.joinnigeriannavy.com 2019
- nigerian navy result
- navy recruitment form 2019
- www.joinnigeriannavy.com/recruitment form
- navy form 2018/2019
- nigeria airforce recruitment 2019.
- nigerian navy dssc 2018
- nigerian navy form closing date
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Naf DSSC shortlisted candidates
- Navy DSSC26 Supplementary List
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Prisons Service
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 78RRI
- Nigerian Army Names of shortlisted candidates
- Custom Service Recruitment
We are not www.joinnigeriannavy.com 2019 that is, recruiting Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form & Portal Application Site above. Please Note.
Anyways, for more updates use our comment box below and we’ll get back to you. don’t hesitate using our share & button below to inform – friends and relation.Thank you for choosing careersngr. Above all, good luck!.
For other current recruitment see below:
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 78RRI
- Nigerian Police Recruitment Form
- UNICEF Recruitment in Nigeria
- BBC Recruitment World Service
- First Bank Graduate Trainee Job
- INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- JUST NOW! ECOWAS Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Taxify Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Shortlisted
- NNPC Recruitment
- Dhl Recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2019/2020
- Cac Recruitment