National Identity Management Commission has officially announced the recruitment of qualified and suitable candidates into the commission through–www.nimc.gov.ng/careers.
However, kindly, scroll down to select any of the job position of your choice and ensure to read the requirements before submitting your application.
NIMC Jobs in Nigeria 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Expression of Interests clearly marking the position applied for with a detailed CV as well as a not more than 300 words statement matching their qualification and experience with suitability for the particular position applied for, to: [email protected] and a copy to: [email protected]
Expression of Interest should also be accompanied with:
- Cover Letter; and
- Copies of certificates for professional and academic qualifications.
When will www.nimc.gov.ng/careers Portal Close for Registration?
The closing date for these application is on August 18, 2020. ADD YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS TO THE LIST OF CANDIDATES THAT WANT TO JOIN OUR NIMC UPDATES.
List of other Related Jobs in Nigeria
- Intuivar Limited Recruitment
- Account Clerk at Nicole Sinclair
- Architect at Strugz
- Executive Assistant / Business Analyst
- Program Officer (OVC)
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Team Lead at Virgin Landmarts Limited
- Technical Officer, Health Informatics
- National Social Investment N-SIP Programme
- Brand Manager at a Pharmaceutical Company
www.nimc.gov.ng/careers Application Process is free of charge.
Feel free to let us know. if you have any questions?
Careersngr do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.