Canada Visa Lottery 2023/2024 registration portal has commenced for Canada Immigration Express entry at canadavisa.com/assess/
Interested applicants are told to visit the Canada Visa Lottery 2023 website to download the Canada DV Lottery 2023 registration form online or apply through canadavisa.com/assess/ portal.
In short, candidates are to take their time and go through the new requirements for travel to Canada.
Are you sure you want to apply for the Canadian visa lottery? Then proceed to the required qualification on the visa lottery countries website before applying.
Well, before anything else, below are some of the FAQs about the Canada visa lottery application form 2023:
- Is the Canada Visa Lottery Form Out?
- How can I apply for Canadian Visa Lottery 2023
- When is the Canada Immigration Express Entry Application Portal Opening?
- When is Canada Immigration Express Entry Closing Date?
- Visa Lottery Country
- Canada DV lottery 2023 registration
- Australian Visa Lottery
- UK Visa Lottery
Before you proceed with your application, ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE for Canada Visa Lottery’s latest news.
Is the Canada Visa Lottery Form Out?
YES, the Canada DV Lottery 2023 registration form is out online for registration. The report has it that, Canada Immigration Express Entry has commenced an application for qualified candidates at cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp.
Canada Immigration Express Entry 2023 Requirements
- Prepare a passport photo
- Prepare passport
- Flight ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Financial Proof
- Make Itinerary (Itinerary)
- Proof of Hotel Reservations.
How to Apply for a Canadian Visa Lottery 2023
- STEP 1: visit https://www.canadavisa.com/assess/ to update your personal profile (e.g., Age, Country of Residence, Marital Status, Language Skills, Education and Training, Work History, Express Entry Profile, Canadian Job Offer, Family or Friends in Canada, Your Personal Net Worth and Contact Information).
- STEP 2: Download & the following forms below:
- Temporary Visit Visa Form IMM5257 which can be downloaded here.
- IMM5707 family data form that can be downloaded.
- Document checklists that can be downloaded and submitted when applying for a visa can be downloaded here.
- “VFS Statement” that allows VFS to administer your visa can be downloaded here.
- STEP 3: Upload required document photocopies or scanned documents, namely:
- Passport (especially on the identity page)
- Travel history (visa and / or stamp of entry in other countries) used for the past 10 years
- Photocopy or scan results of permission to stay, study or work abroad (if any)
- Photocopies or scans of valid US visas (if any)
- Financial evidence that proves that you can finance your own trips, such as the last 4 months’ bank account, work or business certificate, proof of ownership of assets, or other supporting documents that can be seen here.
- Color photographs size 35mm x 45mm or 420 × 540 pixels with JPEG format and size 240kb
- Proof of travel, such as airline tickets, itineraries, or proof of hotel reservations
- STEP 4: Register for your “Sign-In Partner” or “GCKey”
- STEP 5: Create an Account to Submit Application
- STEP 6: PAY your Visa Fee
- STEP 7: Submit your payment confirmation, passport, and photo size 3.5 × 4.5cm to the VFS Global Nigeria:
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below for the activity.
However, do you have any questions please feel free to let us know in the comment box.