Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence for International Students 2022 (Fully Funded | in France.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program for International Students 2022/2023 application process has commenced. In this page, we will explain in detail this scholarship program, its benefits, results, deadlines, and the step-by-step application process.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program is a fully-funded scholarship
established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 25 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 30 years old from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level.
The Eiffel scholarship consists of a monthly allowance of €1,181 (a maintenance
allowance of €1,031 plus a stipend of €150).
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program’s purposes are (i) to train future foreign decision-makers in the private and public spheres in priority areas of study and (ii) to attract applicants from developing countries to French master’s programs level and applicants from developing and industrialized countries to French doctoral programs.
- 1 CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2 Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2022 Full Details
- 3 Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Benefits
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program for International Students
- 5 How to Apply for Eiffel Scholarship 2022
- 6 When is the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2022 Application Deadline?
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Milton Fisher Scholarship
- Fully Funded Masters Scholarships in USA
- Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships in USA
- The Cameron Impact Scholarship
- Auburn University Scholarships for International Students
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
- Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program
- Aga Khan Foundation Scholarships
- IIE-SRF Fellowship
- Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2022 Full Details
- Level of Study:
- A master’s degree program
- An engineering program
- A joint doctoral program (joint supervision of dissertation and/or dual degree), in partnership with a partner institution abroad.
Areas of Study
The two main disciplinary fields for the Eiffel scholarships cover the following seven areas of study for the Master’s and Doctorate elements:
For Science and Technology
- Biology and Health
- Ecological Transition
- Mathematics and Digital
- Engineering Sciences
For Humanities and Social Sciences
- History, French language and civilization
- Law and political science
- Economics and management
- Institution(s): French institutions
- Study in: France
- Program Period:
- A maximum of 12 months for awardees entering the second year of a master’s program (M2)
- A maximum of 24 months for awardees entering the first year of a master’s program (M1)
- A maximum of 36 months for awardees entering an engineering program.
- Deadline: No later than 7 January 2022,
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Benefits
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
Eiffel scholarship holders receive a monthly allowance of €1,181, to which is added several services: International transportation, national transportation, insurance, housing searches, cultural activities, etc.
Eiffel scholarship holders a monthly stipend of €1,700 to which is added several services:: international transportation, national transportation, insurance, housing searches, cultural activities, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program for International Students
Nationality: This programme is reserved for candidates of non-French nationality. Candidates with two nationalities, one of which is French, are not eligible.
Age: For master’s level, candidates must be 25 years old or less at the time of the 2022 application campaign, that is, they must have been born after 31 March 1996. At PhD level, candidates must be at most 30 years old during the application 2022; that is, they must have been born after 31 March 1991.
Source of applications: Only applications submitted by French educational establishments are accepted. These establishments undertake to enrol scholarship holders on the course for which they have been selected. Applications submitted by any other means shall not be considered. Furthermore, any candidate nominated by more than one establishment shall be disqualified.
Courses of study: Eiffel Program scholarships are intended for students seeking to enroll in a master’s-level program in France (including at a school of engineering) and for doctoral candidates. Only programs recognized by the French government are eligible. The Eiffel Program cannot be used at French-run programs abroad or in connection with apprenticeship contracts or professional training contracts
Scholarship conflicts: Applications nominating students who, at the time of application, have already been awarded another French government scholarship will not be accepted, even if the other scholarship covered only health insurance.
Master’s Component: An application nominating a student rejected in a previous competition will not be accepted, even if the application was submitted by a different institution or in another field of study. Students who have previously received an Eiffel master’s scholarship are not eligible to receive another at the master’s level.
Doctoral Component: Institutions may nominate for a doctoral scholarship a candidate previously awarded a scholarship at the master’s level. Candidates previously awarded a doctoral scholarship are not eligible to receive another. An applications nominating a candidate rejected in a previous competition will not be accepted, even if the application was submitted by a different institution or in another field of study.
Language proficiency: When preselecting non-French-speaking candidates, institutions shall ensure that the candidates’ language skills meet the requirements of the academic program.
Geographic location. For the Master’s level, candidates already studying in France are ineligible. For the doctoral level, students enrolled in academic programs abroad have priority over students already in France.
How to Apply for Eiffel Scholarship 2022
You are a student interested in participating in the Eiffel program : click here and follow the steps below:
- Contact Campus France in your country of origin or the French Embassy’s Cooperation and Cultural Action Department, who can guide you and advise you on your study plans.
- To learn about the procedures and deadlines for submitting an application, contact the international relations department of a French institution via its website, by e-mail or by telephone.
- It’s up to you to choose the school or university that best fits your plans for studying in France.
All French higher education institutions can submit applications.
- The institution accepts and supports your application for the Eiffel scholarship
- The institution submits your application online via the dedicated Campus France website
Applications sent directly by students or by foreign institutions will be declared ineligible.
View the application calendar directly on the website of the higher education institution you have chosen.
Only applications submitted by French higher education institutions are accepted.
- You are an institution and you have already participated in the Eiffel program => You should have received an email concerning the download of application files. If that is not the case, please contact us.
- You are an institution participating for the first time in the Eiffel Program => Please Contact us in order download the application files.
- You are a student interested in participating in the Eiffel program : click here
When is the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2022 Application Deadline?
The closing date for the reception of completed application forms, together with certified copies of relevant certificates and documents, is no later than 1600 hrs on 07 January 2022.
- Eiffel scholarship 2022 result is published on the Campus France website: http://www.campusfrance.org/en/eiffel
- Each institution receives a report of the results of the applications it has submitted.
- The deliberations of the selection committee are not made public. The decisions are final.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program for International Students 2022/2023 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.