Here is how you can get the France Scholarship and travel abroad without visa for Nigerian Students on or before December 15th, 2023.
The French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research, is calling for a Master’s degree in a French public high education scholarship application for the 2024/2025 academic year.
If you want to pursue your study abroad dream, this Master’s scholarship program in France is for you.
ALSO READ: USA Scholarships for Nigerian Students
Let me tell you the truth. Going to study in France with a scholarship is the best thing that could ever happen to you because the financial problem that comes with studying abroad is huge so getting a fully funded scholarship like this one is amazing. Need a scholarship?
Are you ready for an insane application method of how to get the Embassy of France in Nigeria scholarship program by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research?
Then, Here We Go!.
Note: This method is seamlessly safe and easy. First, before we begin, your application must respect the eligibility criteria and thoroughly follow the application procedure stated in this call to be considered.
France Scholarship for Nigerian Students Eligibility Criteria
- Possess Nigerian citizenship and currently live in Nigeria
- Be below the age of 35
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Environmental Studies or Risk Management
- Have fulfilled the National Service requirement
- Priority consideration will be given to applicants with a First Class or Second Class Upper degree
- Demonstrate a full commitment to pursuing a course of study in France for the academic year starting in September/October 2024/2025
- Proficiency in French is not mandatory for application if the program is conducted in English
Fields of study:
- Risk Management
What will be Covered by the Scholarship?
Please be aware that a typical Master’s program in France spans two years (M1 + M2). If the scholar is admitted in M1, the scholarship covers two academic years, and if admitted in M2, it covers one academic year. The scholarship includes:
- Monthly allowance,
- Assistance in finding affordable student housing,
- Healthcare coverage for the entire training period,
- Visa fee,
- National tuition fees at a public university.
To complete your application, kindly provide the following documents:
- Copy of your international passport data page (valid for a minimum of two (2) years),
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV),
- Personal statement,
- Bachelor’s certificate or its equivalent,
- Undergraduate transcript (consolidated into one or two documents),
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) certificate,
- A recommendation letter from your university (while not mandatory, it is strongly recommended).
How to Apply for France Scholarship and Travel Abroad without Visa
If you have read the requirement above, You are eligible for France Scholarship and Travel Abroad without a Visa. You can begin your application to get shortlisted for the next stage of this scholarship.