Federal Mortgage Loan Requirements 2022/2023 – Applications Form. Read below the requirements before clicking on the application link below.
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- Savings account with a registered primary mortgage bank.
- Contribution to the fund for a minimum of six months.
- Proof of regular flow of income.
- Photocopies of other substantiating title documents.
- Survey and site plans.
- A copy of an approved building plan
- Bill of Quantities (if you have one)
- Valuation report prepared by registered surveyors and valuers where applicable.
- Tax clearance certificate for three years.
- Letter of consent to your chosen primary mortgage bank.
- Completed mortgage loan application form.
- Proof of National Housing Fund contribution.
- Pay slips for the previous three months.
For a self-employed applicant, a copy of the Articles and Memorandum of Association and a copy of the Certificate of Incorporation should be submitted.