Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Support Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Department: Information Technology and Cybersecurity
- We are seeking an exceptional Application Support Analysts to join our Technology Operations team.
- This is a highly technical, hands-on role in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- The successful candidate will have a mixture of deep technical know-how as well as excellent skills in management of operational issues; ensuring stability and availability of the bank’s financial (or non-financial) applications.
What You Will Be Doing
- Support the Bank’s applications
- Coordinate system changes and deployment in line with the approved release note.
- Coordinate End of Day / Start of day on CBA (where applicable) and ensure that that the applications are readily available real time online (for online applications)
- Coordinate system changes and Systems performance monitoring
- Provide 2nd Level user support for Flexcube (or other third-party application) escalated problems.
- Follow-up on escalated problems and engage OEMs to address the issues in an effective and efficient manner within SLA.
- Perform preventative maintenance; specify design changes; amend program specifications; update user/operations documentation.
- Coordinate backup restoration test.
- Good technology related University Degree preferably in Computer Science/Engineering or Numeric Science.
- 2 to 6 years banking/ financial services institution with experience in Core Banking operations and support.
- Certification(s) in IT Service Management or MCP or OCP.
- Ability to learn and dedication to service delivery.
- Proficient in office automation tools (e.g. Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Proficient in SQL.
- Flexcube knowledge.
- Competitive pay
- Career Growth
- Merit driven performance management system
- Adequate training and development
- A robust employee recognition program
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Android IOS Developer / Mobile App Development / Games / React Native / Flutter Jobs in Nigeria, Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Nigeria|