PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Africa Treasury Lead
Employment type: Full-time – Executive
About PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC): PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
- BCom or B.Sc qualification in Business Studies, Fund Management, Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- MBA or similar advanced degree in a related field is advantageous.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. CA (SA), ICA, CPA, CIMA is required.
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in corporate financial management.
- Job related knowledge or experience on IFRS 9 and the Companies Act.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Advanced analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Understand risk management standards in relation to AML and Fraud.
- Excellent computer literacy skills, including advanced MS Office skills
- Expert knowledge of treasury management, cash flow forecasting and analysis
- Expert knowledge of fund management software and ERP Accounts Software.
- Expert knowledge of financial modelling, investment planning and portfolio management.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of financial services across sub-Saharan Africa.
- Expert knowledge of GAAP and SEC reporting requirements for investments and other financial instruments.
- Practical and technical knowledge of legal and regulatory issues affecting contracts, financial policies and procedures.
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders and network widely.
- Effective relationship management skills and demonstrated credibility with investment teams.
- Experience arranging for tax exempt bond financing and New Markets Tax, Credit financing, or other similar structured financing are preferred.
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
- Experience leading, coaching and developing staff.
- Expert knowledge of excel and financial modelling
- Expert knowledge of Capital market analysis
- Expert knowledge of Risk Modelling
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Output Lead/Team Lead, Remote / Freelance / Work at home / Online Jobs in Nigeria|