Harmony Holdings Limited inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agro Commodity and Mineral Resources Development Officer
About Harmony Holdings Limited: Harmony Holdings Limited was established in 2012 as the investment management vehicle for all Kwara State’s commercial and business interests. It is wholly owned by the State Government and its mandate is to ensure that all the State’s business portfolios are run profitably, and also to help drive the economic development of the State by partnering with local and international businesses to yield good financial and social returns for the people of Kwara State.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / BSc / HND in Business, Economics, Finance, or related field with 5+ years’ experience in commodity management, purchasing, or supply chain management
- Knowledge of Commodity Accounting System and procedures is preferred
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to achieve pre-defined results and outcomes using ethical, best practice methods
- Ability to demonstrate personal integrity and trustworthiness
- Ability to identify gaps, trends, priorities and key issues
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and effectively
- Ability to prioritise many demands without losing focus
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to find fulfilment in work through creativity, risk taking, initiative and innovation.
How to Submit Your Application
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Agriculture / Agro-Allied / Farming Jobs in Nigeria, Agronomist|