We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager – Cement Industry
Location: Gboko, Benue
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for Quality Assurance Department, ensuring adherence to quality targets set for both materials in process and finished product.
- To ensure product conforms to NIS specification.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Liaison with external regulatory agencies and auditors
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
- Perform any other duty that be assigned.
- M.Sc. (Chemistry) / HND or B.Sc. (Chemical Eng.)+ 21 Years experience
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Assistant Jobs in Nigeria, General Manager|