Alfred and Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training. Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automobile Sales Executive (Trucks and Long Buses)
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Having comprehensive knowledge and understanding of different automobiles, their features and characteristics, such as engine size, mileage, gas usability, and colors, quick comparing and contrasting of different competitive models and examination.
- Complete knowledge about the vehicles features, specifications must able to produce the catalog when the customer asked for it.
- You have to be aware of all the new vehicle inclusions and also complete knowledge about the models available in the inventory.
- Sales consultant must have to explain to the customers with benefits sometimes compare two models and help them derive the best choice.
- Ability to understand the client requirements and provide solutions based on their requirement as you need to explain about the features of certain vehicles that suits customer needs.
- Effectively communicate the quotes through proper communication channels such as emails
- Follow up with the customers who have visited the showroom, or those whom the consultant had gone to visit personally in their home.
- Ability to create sales through giving quality information that matches the needs of the customers.
- Must be knowledgeable in knowing all the dealership sales process.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in Marketing / Social Science or related field.
- Must have 2-3 years’ prior work experience in Sales/Client Relationship management role
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Being calm when dealing with customer complaints and issues.
- Working well as part of a bigger sales team but also be able to deliver and work independently.
- Giving professional presentations.
- Strong negotiating and selling skills.
- Be well-groomed and presentable.
- Having excellent people’s skills and intuitive to clients’ needs.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022; 3:00 PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing date above will be automatically rejected.
|Job Category||Automobile Services / Car Painting / Car Mechanic / Car Electrician / Car Panel Beater / Car Upholstery Jobs in Nigeria|