Bible Society of Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bookshop Supervisor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
About Bible Society of Nigeria: The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities.
- Must have a National Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, or in any other related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience.
- Must be highly numerate, customer-centric and possess good analytical, negotiation and attentive/listening skills.
- Must possess a very good driving skill and must be of sound health as he may be required to embark on out station sales during conferences and book fairs.
- Be proficient in Computer software application such as Sage.
- Be creative in shelf display to attract customers’ attention.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2023.